WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Thankyou :grin: we are happy too. Now we definitely know Mister is doing his job!

4 Likes

@big_vape
This picture was ACTUALLY taken in
ORILLIA,ONTARIO, CANADA
about 90mins north of TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA!
CRAZY FACE ISNā€™T IT???:crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl:
you guys are funny tho!! Lol! Like I said to Joel. ā€¦ā€œLicense plate says ur wrong!ā€

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :canada: :+1:

4 Likes

Last year our hottest day was 123F. This year I think it was only 114F. So weā€™re looking good (???). The problem is the constant humidity with absolutely NO RAIN. Itā€™s the desert. Itā€™s supposed to be a dry heat. Itā€™s maddening. Iā€™ve got a lot of respect for the landscapers, construction workers, road crews etc that can work in this soup. I canā€™t be in it for more than 30 - 40 minutes without feeling like Iā€™m in the sauna with all my clothes on. I swear Iā€™m sweating while taking a shower. And oh yeah, the entire state is out of water.
Nuthinā€™ but good times aheadā€¦

8 Likes

Was able to get Dude in his harness and take him out. We loved ittt

14 Likes

thatā€™s a handsome cat

7 Likes

Yeah man, thanks a lotā€¦ My last cat was an old Tortoise Shell and she had a lot of character, lived 17 years and when she passed I figured Iā€™d never get a cat. Then one day, my mother went to the shelter she donated to over the years and we checked out the catsā€¦ I never thought Iā€™d like an orange cat, but when I picked him up, he wrapped his paws around me and slid either side of his mouth on the tip of my nose and curled his head underneath my chin. I told my mother to hold him and he did the same to herā€¦ Had to take him home after that and he still does that to this day, he makes me feel goodā€¦ We have good conversations me and him, Iā€™ll talk to him and heā€™ll look at me little out quiet little meows and I guess itā€™s just nice to have something around that you need and he needs you. Love my cat.

10 Likes

awww, good for you brother. Good for both of you.

5 Likes
5 Likes

@anon44012888 that was a good find you just found thereā€¦

3 Likes

Been subscribed to Redacted for awhile now, was watching the Jimmy Dore show I think yesterday and saw the Roger Waters interview there. No need for sarcasm

2 Likes

My girls fishing with their Grampa (heā€™s 91) in Nova Scotia
2022 Fishing with Grampy

They caught 17 Mackerel in under an hour :canada:

14 Likes

Youā€™re from Nova Scotia? No wonder youā€™re on a DIY Forum, theyā€™ve pretty much banned all vaping there.

3 Likes

My brotherā€™s Wife is From Nova Scotia, you may know her family, actuallyā€¦ All you east coasters know each other.

2 Likes

I used to have a bunch of Newfies working with me and when one would get hired on theyā€™d gravitate to the other guys from the east coastā€¦ It was crazy listening to them talk

ā€œWhereā€™s ya to bā€™y?ā€
ā€œMe fodder was from Dildo and me Mudder was from Placentiaā€
ā€œBy Jeez my son, do you know X name?ā€
ā€œYes me son, they knew me fodder, they was wrestlinā€™ lobster cages together off the coast, lord Jesusā€

And the one guy fro PEI was like, ā€œIā€™s like Potatoesā€ or something like that.

and in that whole exchange they smoked 4 cigarettes. Each.

8 Likes

Holy Mackerel!

7 Likes

Not from Nova Scotia, my wife is. We live near Toronto.

3 Likes

Took him out again today, he loved it and my mother came to town and even walked him around a bitā€¦ We have a good bit of trees in front of my place and there mustā€™ve been piss on one because he stood there sniffing it for a solid 2 minutes. He sure loves it, we even went to the store and heā€™s never been on the road without being in his Kennel and He was enjoying being in my arms watching the cars and what notā€¦ Massaging my arm along the way, I knew he was enjoying it.

I think instead of feeling sick and sorry for myself Iā€™m going to take him out as much as I can until I canā€™t. Itā€™s not fair to him to be kept inside with me all the time and I know he loves it.

8 Likes

Thats great Joel. Iā€™m telling ya, animals are furred therapists. You and your buddy keep each other company indoors and out, and youā€™ll both be the better for it.

7 Likes

WOW !! 123F is insanely hot. The hottest Iā€™ve been in is 114F when I lived in Phoenix, AZ many years ago. Not counting the engine room on a Guided Missile Cruiser. Worked in 20 minute shifts cuz it could get to the mid 130ā€™sF.

6 Likes