WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Reminds me of the song three wheels on my wagon and I’m still vaping along

3 Likes

10 Likes

Smile!

10 Likes

'World's biggest cat' stands as tall as two-year-old child – but is a 'gentle giant' - Daily Star

7 Likes

At first glance, I got a creepy Donnie Darko vibe from this picture. That’s a big freakin’ cat!

9 Likes

That cats leg is as big as her arm, crazy

5 Likes

Tomorrow will be one week since having my hernia surgery. Recovery is going REALLY well. Much better than my last two hernia surgeries (25 or so years ago). I worked for a bit today and took myself out to lunch afterwards. Still have to be VERY careful (lifting no more than 5 pounds for another week, then can move up to 10-15 pounds for the next two weeks, etc.). Should be fully recovered at 6 weeks with no restrictions and can start working out again. I’m smiling BIG !! :grinning:

9 Likes

Wow @Cary1 I’m not sure if you had mentioned that before or not, if so I must have missed it. Godspeed !!!

4 Likes

Had one when I was 25, ingoinal and it was the second largest one the surgeon had ever seen… It looked like I was smuggling a grapefruit in my coinpurse… Watermelon was a life saver, let me tell ya

5 Likes

Running out to hit the pool one last time tonight, and I looked out the window, and everything looked almost orange. Rush pics, not 100% representative …

And 60 seconds later, it was gone …

11 Likes

Get well real quick man. The less down-time, the better.

4 Likes

One of my coworkers.

8 Likes

Awesome!
Personally, I don’t have the balls to try something like that. At the moment. But the older I get, the closer to “F-it, why not?” I become.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer Thanks for the well wishes. I’m definitely taking it easy and following the post-op instructions.

3 Likes

@Lostmarbles sorry about the guy who shot that video, clearly NOT his strong suit, but someone had to do it. I call it his “Meat Chopper” and have no desire to try it. Looks fun, and cool, and all, but just something about it, hehe.

3 Likes

Just take the para-sail wing off and see what she’ll do in the 1/4 mile!

3 Likes

I’m going with a series build and some sort of orange custard in a elder dragon

2 Likes

Told State Farm to go fuck themselves yesterday.
Cancelled all 3 policies.
Not going to support any company pushing trans/gay ideas to children.
They said two months ago they stopped doing it.
A friends wife who works for them in Florida says otherwise

9 Likes

Spent the morning driving the company car and listening to some good tunes.
Now to find a sweet jump to finish it off.

6 Likes

Dammmit @Pastorfuzz I did NOT know that.

3 Likes