WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

I know two others that dropped them also and one had a policy for his body shop.
You know, when I cancelled and gave them the reason why, they never even denied it.

3 Likes

You know what they say… “Nothing parties like a rental”
Or company vehicle in your case

4 Likes

Let’s see what happens here …

5 Likes

Every year I would hear about how my buddy went to school with the kid with the aviator hat. Too funny!

2 Likes

Shout out to @Pastorfuzz

9 Likes

Nice Condom.
I have some for the OG Drag mods also.
Much more comfortable to use

5 Likes

Thanks out to @Ken_O_Where, who spotted NEW FLAVORS FROM FLAVOR WEST !!!

WTF ??

I barely remember the last time they did release new flavors.

6 Likes

Two things have made me smile today, the important one is 2 new banana flavors! WOOT!

And the second thing is we just got the definitive delivery date for our new home, Sept 12th. Looks like we will take possession at the end of the month or early Oct.

16 Likes

Congrats @Ken_O_Where !!!

5 Likes

Thanks, bud. Ill post some pics when it is all over with. Fuckin nerve wracking, lol.

6 Likes

Excellent news! I’ve seen your postings regarding the new O Where homestead, and I’m jelly my friend.
Congrats!

5 Likes

I just cant wait to be able to see the stars, all of them. Im pretty far out in the county now but still surrounded by light pollution north, south and east of here.

Thank you. :smile:

5 Likes

My dogs 8th birthday. We had a cake made for him- he loved it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

We sent peanuts to space camp!

7 Likes

Upholding the constitution always makes me smile.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Well, crowds can be finicky over what draws them in

9 Likes

ELR Recipes Way Back Time Machine.

The BEGINNING of the recipes, on ELR …

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=&missing=0&recipesonly=0&adaptedfrom=&sort=recipe.created&direction=asc

7 Likes

Wow 2010…Daaamn

4 Likes

Won some money, so I bought myself my mother some groceries, music for DJing and some flavours, mostly new… Pretty excited for the new Premium Custard

9 Likes