WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Some of us are tired of those who just want to take and take. The state may be liberal and passive, but we’ll stand up to bullies and assholes when we need to.

7 Likes
3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)

Got a year out of it

5 Likes

Money Shot

5 Likes

8 Likes

I am paralyzed on one side due to a nerve disease. I was right handed, but am now a lefty. I have a few devices that you can use for your bathroom if you would like them. I might even have a spoon holder and I have a dinner plate that is designed for ease of eating. Let me know if you want me to mail them to you. I love your idea of a table vise because I am very shaky when I am pouring vg/pg into my bottles and I am always afraid of knocking them off when I am measuring them on a scale. I just asked my hubby if he can hook up a clamp to my desk for holding the bottles stationary while they are on top of a scale. Thanks for giving me that idea.
In the meantime, you are in my prayers for a successful surgery and quick healing.
P.S. When I am typing privately to someone, I don’t even bother with capitalization to make it easier for me to type. It is a good thing most of the popular keys are on the left side of the keyboard.

8 Likes

Today is my 6th year anniversary of joining ELR. Damn, that was fast.

10 Likes

Them are Rookie numbers

5 Likes

Happy 6th @natbone. I’ve been here for a little while too …

6 Likes

Oh wow, I just saw this now! Thank you for your generosity. I still haven’t been operated on and putting it off until I have bad pain (which I’m not hoping for). Until then, fingers/toes crossed and thanks again, I’ll let you know.

I’m glad you have help from your partner. All my best wishes for you.

9 Likes

4 Likes

This guy seems great…

So when the protests were happening in Canada, there was a Confederate Flag and someone had posted screen shots with the fellow holding the Flag and then a side by shot of that same person’s face and as it turns out? It was Trudeau’s on personal Photographer… I never thought much of it, but it seems to be true.

3 Likes

123_1

5 Likes

I’ll take the part where the stuffing goes !

6 Likes

Just past her fuzz

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/ywdoefIbARY

This one is a beauty, it’s long but the finish had me laughing out loud, give this man an award.

If you don’t want to watch the whole thing, just skip to the last 4 minutes… It’s worth it.

6 Likes

Everyone’s favourite shop teacher.

3 Likes

@Joel every time I see that guy, I just don’t know …

3 Likes

I love how the SXmini team, just keeps UPPING the ante …

Thanks out to @David_SXmini on the VC.

6 Likes