3 Likes

Oh, I never had the kit, just the mod, but that could explain things :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, and they all got attitude like their momma :rofl:

3 Likes

Congratulations, Joel! Nice!

4 Likes

That’s outstanding @Joel :raised_hand:
I am really happy for you. You needed something uplifting in your life. You are one of the good guys & deserve the best life has to offer :trophy:

4 Likes

Meant the atty I was using, kriemhild gunther. I’m not sure the cs was released as a kit, but if it was I just ordered the mod.

4 Likes

Not sure where you live, Joel, but we got some extra bennies this year. I was able to get fuel assistance (although, that was through the state) and they’re expanding that for the seniors, too. They should…seniors got a stinkin’ deal when medicare went up along with their soc. sec. raise but the gooberment is making a bid to get medicare lowered back down again. I hope so, I have relatives on medicare who are struggling.

ETA: Good news, Joel. I just saw this. SSDI or SSI will go up 8.7% in 2023. Same for regular SS and it looks like there will be a decrease in medicare. There’s never been a change like that before, an increase in SS benefits with a decrease in medicare premiums.

6 Likes
4 Likes

It made me smile, until he started to plug some whitening product at the end.
I should cut of the end and post that in the ‘What do you hate’ topic.

4 Likes

Gotta make that cheddar somehow

4 Likes

Today was a good day; was privileged to be able to help a friend in need, new mod, and new purse.
Think Vape Craton dna100c

9 Likes

I’ve been eating sardines lately and today is the first day I can’t taste them

4 Likes
3 Likes

I met a state trooper today. I said to him, “So, you’re a cop?” “Yes sir.” “I have a question for you, if you don’t mind.” “Sure”, he said. Then slowly I said, "If a dog sees a police dog, does it think “Shit, it’s the cops!” He laughed. I bet he went to work and told his buddies.

6 Likes

Haven’t “shaved” shaved in a long time, mostly just run the clipper and call it done. Was recently gifted: Truman Set | Harry's

And I gotta say, they’re pretty great razors for cheap and the kit has quite a few.

I must have an older model as mine came with no cream and just 2 more packs of razors.

5 Likes

That must be a relief :partying_face:

:scream: I knew I had forgotten something!

3 Likes

I’m not pregnant

6 Likes

Too bad. You’d be a celebrity if you were.

4 Likes

Save money on the transition therapy, when you’re morbidly obese my dick is hidden by my crotch fat or FUPA.

3 Likes

I’d rather not delve into the “issues” currently facing Californians, BUT, it’s refreshing to see citizens step in, and step up, rather than sit idly by and record on their cell phones …

6 Likes