WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

If you only knew!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Classics never die …

6 Likes

I am glad that the Chinese Government is taking the cold so seriously, personally I feel that we need more of these measures around the world to protect each other. This is how a country should be run and we should be taking notes, please reach out to your government officials in support of the goings-on in China and normalize this method of safety measure(s). It only makes sense. China has a lot of anti-vaxxers, much like the the Truckers and their “Freedumb” Convoy and people should be punished for protesting. It only makes sense.

4 Likes

Good news guy, the language gymnastics that this guy has to do shows he’s reading from studies that are out there but not talked about!!!

4 Likes

:purple_square::green_square::black_large_square::gift::snowman::christmas_tree: A nerdle ‘add-vent’ calendar just for you
https://www.nerdlegame.com/advent/index.html

And, I got my mittens delivered! Getting ready for the winter. Got a pair of inline gloves to go with them too.

Hopefully they will keep my hands warm when the cold really hits.
I like the brandname @MisterSinner

4 Likes

The smiles keep on coming today :laughing:
My little second hand oil burner. Just in case, so I can at least have a cup of coffee during a black out.
It’s a little damaged, but it’ll do the job.

It works on lamp oil, which is a lot cheaper.

8 Likes

So many smiles today! Or should I cry?

Really?

4 Likes

I’d say most of the resentment is due to the draconian approach of the governments. It certainly is for me.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if I should cry or laugh, but I ordered from BCF the other day and I wanted 60ml of Almond Cookie WF. I received 180ml. Checked my order and sure enough I screwed it up. It’ll make just over 5L of an ADV. I better get vaping.

9 Likes

I expected a tough Supervision with someone this morning. It started out challenging, but ended up great. Was wonderful to watch her develop some unexpected positive insights from some difficult work encounters. Made my morning to see someone grow and see things from a different perspective.

Had a fantastic lunch with a former colleague. She is someone I worked with and supervised for 3 years and we’ve become friends. Lunch was delicious and the conversation was even better. All in all, I’ve had a great day.

10 Likes

I ate pizza and pet my cat

8 Likes

No pizza, but petting my dog always makes me smile. Also from a couple of days ago, he LOVES playing in the snow. As of today, it is almost all gone. I swear he had a disappointed look on his face for his afternoon walk, like “What happened to the white stuff…I want it back !!!”

6 Likes

Is that what you told your wife? :laughing:

5 Likes

No need to as she knows that any given moment I’m awake I can screw up.

7 Likes

New work boots. They are not required but I dropped a 200lbs reel of hoses on my foot.

8 Likes

Smart! One time I kicked my hubby’s boots and just about broke my toe :rofl:. They were his firefighting boots and I should have known better.

6 Likes

13 Likes

Very nice.

5 Likes

I take horse sized poops when I eat an entire box of frosted mini wheats

5 Likes