WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

But, can you poop while you walk?

5 Likes

Only if I shower afterwards, stps rhe chaffing for a bit but then just stings

6 Likes

Under the proposed action plan, which is yet to be adopted, the use of EVs in the country could be banned except in cases of “absolutely necessary journeys.

3 Likes

Got my pen in, now I can draw dicks in style.

Machined pen in 316 stainless steel… Bolt Action, heavier than a normal pen. Could knock someone with a strategically placed strike to the temple.

6 Likes

Great move! Get everybody to buy an electric car and then prohibit the use of them.
It’s not just that either, video games and other power sucking entertainment is also on the menu :yum:

I’m going to my daughters birthday. 33!
That deserves a special present :grin:

9 Likes

Got the bike washed and serviced to tuck away for the winter

15 Likes

That’s a WHOLE lotta shiney there @Pastorfuzz !!!

6 Likes

Don’t mind my winter beater Lumina sitting back there. A/C still works since 98
Never get rid of a vehicle if the A/C still works

7 Likes

Finding that missing strawberry mix that you lost last week!

7 Likes

That’s like 4 toots in pastor and Jim’s monstrosity rdas

3 Likes

Next step is the work jerk! Oh boy!

2 Likes

We got bikini calenders, alright christened the sitter… swish from downtown

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/IngridStangl1/status/1596144298877063168?s=20&t=zEp9WGJiDlD-4bfHzo3ufA

did you know that the “Stop Oil” Protesting group gluing themselves to shit and ruining paintings around the world are funded by Oilfield companies?

I wonder why? Oh well:

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=246nZhKbKI8

2 Likes

4 Likes

What has made me smile today?

Remembering that 3 days ago was the anniversary of me being cigarette free and conversely, the anniversary of how long I’ve been vaping. Ah, those 7 years have passed so quickly :crazy_face: :partying_face: :tada:.

18 Likes

Congrats @Dardy !!!

6 Likes

Congratulations @Dardy :raised_hand:

5 Likes

@Dardy A big CONGRATS on the 7 year anniversary of being smoke free. That is HUGE !! Celebrate BIG.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)