WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

I gotta go check my blood sugar levels after looking at that! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Sorry @anon70102222ā€¦ I have a recipe for gummies using flv and I wont change it.
Itā€™s not published but it is all flvā€¦ not your tastes soā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve heard a lot of talk about the WF Sour Ball. One of my friends who wants to get into mixing loves sweet and sour so might pick it up and see what it can do before she plops down money on a flavor that might not work for her.

3 Likes

My wife was really hoping this would work out (my version is Sour Ball Candy SC in case they have a non SC version). But itā€™s shallow and unpleasant. May be one that could help out a mix, but absolutely a strikeout as a standalone. None of their sours I have tried are very good alone. Have not tried to combine them in a recipe yet though.

4 Likes

Thanks for that advice Phil. Iā€™ll keep looking for her sour then

3 Likes

Honestly, as you know, YMMV. It may be perfect to you. For us it was more along the lines of unsweetened Kool-Aid power on the tongue. Just tart and bitter and far short of supporting characters (a little sweetness would be nice). I imagine you could probably build something around it.

5 Likes

I really would like something for her that doesnā€™t take 7-8 flavors to build on. I know sheā€™s already overwhelmed at starting something new. She likes smarties and sour candy both of which I would never want to vape but for her I would try to find a way LOL

4 Likes

@anon70102222 this might work, and I had good results with it ā€¦

Pixie Stick Candy (SC) (WF) 3% (5-07-19) ā€“ This one smelled about as perfect as it could out of the bottle, and testing it, proved more of the same. A perfect pixie is about what you get with this one. Candy, sweet, tart, sour all in there, and nicely blended. Not overly sweet, just right in the middle. There are plenty of non-descript fruits in there which are hard to nail down, BUT, I did continue to get a grape pushing through, so at least that was identifiable. The grape was light enough, and the other non-descript enough that you could easily push and pull this one to your liking with different flavors. As a pixie stick, this was pretty spot on. If you want a pixie, this will do it for you, and you could easily push it into whatever flavor profile you want, easily. 9/10.

4 Likes

Thanks. Yep tried that one. It wasnā€™t as bracing as sour ball but it was still too hollow for us.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll give that one a go Session. Might work well for the Smarties recipe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finally cloned Pistachio RY4 :grin:

4 Likes

Enjoying the evening

6 Likes

Stella!!! :slight_smile:
Have fun! :crazy_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m from Belgium and it sure is one of the best beers in the world :wink::+1:

4 Likes

Had a possible small tornado slip off to my northwest a couple hours ago. Heavy rain and thunderstorms for a while now. It shouldnā€™t, but good storms always make me smile. Besides, I need a new roof, maybe Iā€™ll get lucky.

How you faring, @Sprkslfly?

6 Likes

Peace and quietā€¦ itā€™s super niceā€¦ napsā€¦ cold weather, spiked hot chocolateā€¦ mmm
what more could I want? new batteries, a new wick and someone to load up my tank again! :stuck_out_tongue:

Since lazy is inā€¦ I needs ma piece :crazy_face: :star_struck: itā€™s a good nightā€¦

49739270_10155921662032374_9066472178542706688_n

6 Likes

It looks like you have ā€œflaming foot fungusā€.
Iā€™d suggest seeing someone about thatā€¦ :crazy_face:

No idea yet. Hopefully ok.

6 Likes

I am all cozy and warmā€¦ fungus amongus :crazy_face:
tank filledā€¦ more of my cocoaā€¦ oh yesā€¦ living large tonightā€¦
even got a chance to talk with an old bbfā€¦ <3 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cheddar broccoli potato soup, with ham and baconā€¦ a small fire in the fire placeā€¦ a fuzzy blanket and a 4oz of my lemon tart pieā€¦ nothing is finer on a wet soggy dayā€¦ :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Rockyā€™s Cheeseburger Loaf :crazy_face:

7 Likes