WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Now that looks so tasty!! <3
I still have my soup left… trade ya!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Straight up ground beef or other extra goodies?

5 Likes

Haha, clogging my my coils AND my arteries today😜

4 Likes

2.25 lbs usda ground beef, Eggs(2), 3/4cup breadcrumbs, 1/2chopped onions, salt pepper. Basically a meatloaf but rolled up with 2cups medium cheddar cheese inside. Yummy

6 Likes

I’d like to see the bun holding that big boy. And I’d like to be the one holding the bun that’s holding that big boy!

3 Likes

I got an air fryer for Christmas… I bet a meatloaf would be fantastic in it…
gosh!! it’s bad when you get a craving for that… and look at 2 quarts of … soup! :plate_with_cutlery: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oh my, my, my… Heart-attack in a pan, that is! Woweee. My mouth is watering, but I… will …resist …

Trying to get heathier is a pain! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 Looks like a Texas Burger !!!

4 Likes

Meatloaf is great in the Airfyer - crispy on the outside & juicy in the middle :grinning:

5 Likes

All the generous people who donated to the Aussie Bushfire Appeal :pray: :hugs:

9 Likes

Wow recipe please :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Found 100ml of Sparky’s butterscotch recipe that I made up somewhere between 9 months and a year ago and promptly lost. Oh, that was like seeing a bike under the tree on Christmas morning! Vaping it as we speak, naturally.

5 Likes

Hey phil is it any good that’s some steep

3 Likes

Is it any good… Hmm, is an ice cold beer at a barbecue good? Is a warm fireplace on a cold winter’s night good? Is the giggle of a small child good? Is the trending decline in tobacco use good?

This juice is so good. So good, I usually have a very hard time steeping it properly because I can’t wait. @Sprkslfly has some real good recipes.

7 Likes

@anon70102222

??

7 Likes

oooh I have everything but the butterscotch natural… might try it with ripple

2 Likes

Yes but a variation for my own palate. It’s really too good.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, and I’m glad you finally got a steeped version! :laughing:

As for me having “recipes”… :rofl: :crazy_face:
I can’t help but laugh (and simultaneously cringe a bit).

Like I said in the description of that mix:
"Like Mogen David serving no wine before it’s time…I’m not releasing something until I’m satisfied. lol :wink: "
Which is something that is constantly changing (in 99% of the cases, I think “this is good but, it could be better if I…”) but I usually get distracted by the next “Squirrel!!” that I see in the forums, or stumble across an old saved recipe for inspiration, or SFT’s, or… sigh /soft laugh

There’s a few adapts that I really love, but even though I changed them, I still don’t consider them “mine”. I see them more as an “unsolicited collaboration” that turned out really well! :wink:

Glad you dig it though! =)

8 Likes

Can’t hurt!
But I expect it will be something very different from mine. (Haven’t made time to test ripple yet)

BS Natural (FW) really has nothing close to it IMO. At least among the most common brands.

7 Likes

I’m all about trying something different out … it may not be exactly like yours but I might can get an idea :slight_smile:

5 Likes