WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Unless they are Green, or Raspberry…I usually associate them with the French. :laughing:

I’m thinking it was the AK that shifted things for me in this case. :wink: (And yes, I was thinking Che)

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The State of the Union

We were trying to extract intel, but the little bastards keep shredding their prayer rugs and demanding fresh ones!

3 Likes

I’m sore as hell. 17 posts set in the ground yesterday and I can’t change my shirt without assistance or screaming. Still, I did the thing! We’re going to laser the posts today for grade, whatever that means… then a quick supply run and then back to horizontal for yours truly.

7 Likes

I think you need more fencing. The cats will easily escape from that!

10 Likes

17 Likes

Patience, old grizzled friend! First the posts, then the framing and paint. Then, and ONLY then, the fencing will go on. It should be here by Tuesday, all eight rolls of 3’x100’ 14g 2x2 welded wire. Nothing larger than a butterfly will be able to get in or out of Catmo 2.0!

6 Likes

8 minutes later …

9 Likes
3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Real Official Donald Trump Shrine

Ok, Netflix be lying…

(Star Trek DS9, don’t judge me)

6 Likes

That head alone should be rated R

6 Likes

13 Likes

Progress on Catmo! Got the last portion of the outside wall built and hung most of the roof trusses. I think we’ll knock out the rest of the framing tomorrow, with paint and fencing later this week.

Also, we moved back. WE’RE HOME!!!

14 Likes

He does get his lobes stroked a lot :ear:

5 Likes

Dusted off the drill and wire today. :smiley:

11 Likes

WOOHOOOOOOO!!! :tada:
Congratulations!

9 Likes

Happier Days… Drama Free Life!

5 Likes

First rebuild in the new abode, sitting on the back patio watching the sun set while listening to Small Town Murder and drinking a beer!

And that beer? Corona, of course!:astonished:

11 Likes

It was yesterday, but…:

10 year old: When are you starting dinner?

Me: I just set out a pack of pork chops. When it warms up to room temperature, I’ll get it started.

10 year old: When what warms up? The oven…?

Me: :neutral_face: Yes, when the oven gets to room temperature

10 year old: :no_mouth: … OH you mean the PORK CHOPS … laughs sheepishly

Everyone: Laughs heartily

End scene

9 Likes