7 Likes

10 Likes

Ahh…memories of misunderstood youth

9 Likes

11 Likes
6 Likes

Now that’s just silly!

4 Likes

Speaking of Home Schooling, I feel sorry for the teachers when little Bobby goes back to school;

5 Likes

That’s EXACTLY what I needed today!

4 Likes

Today I filmed a remote teaching segment for Mrs. Ogre. I was able to set two cameras One covering Mrs. O and the entire workspace and one covering just the frying pan. Was able to sync the two footage files via the audio portion. The audio had a lot of background but I was able to export only the audio and work it over in Cubase removing the background noise and compressing the vocals. Brought it back into Premier Pro and sync’d it up. Pretty damn slick cutting back and forth between the views.

11 Likes

Yay, my English Muffins came in today!
Self isolation never tasted so good :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Put the finishing touches on the cat shed today! This sits on the back corner of the catio. There’s a 5’ x 5’ window on the back so kitties can sit and watch the birds feed in our last surviving fruit tree (apricot for those who want to know). The damn catio is absurdly sized- 528 square feet of feline torment!

Next is paint and then fencing. A few minor touches and we can bring the fuzzy brood back HOME!

11 Likes

Looking good brother!

7 Likes

That looks amazing!! love this idea & might pinch it for our next house :smile:

6 Likes
12 Likes

Aw. Get that little guy a friend!

5 Likes

That is too cool! Great job and love that you did this. I only have one feline critter and he won’t allow me to have another. He’s a jealous husband. Saw me giving food to a hungry stray cat once and he didn’t sleep with me for 3 weeks. After that I had to find ways to sneak behind his back until I could find the kitty a good home.

7 Likes

For all you experienced mixers this won’t sound like much but today I mixed 4 recipes. I’m still smiling…especially because one smelled amazing and it was easy to make. Boy, this has been a long trip for me. So long that I think some of my older flavors are going bad, lol.

11 Likes

There’s beer:30 tho🤗…, lmao!

4 Likes