WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Sounds good to me!

6 Likes

Ah, finally got rid of the restrictive, quiet stock exhaust on my E-350. That lovely 7.5 liter (460 CID) never sounded better!!!

13 Likes

Probably gonna get another mile or two per gallon as well. And with that thirsty beast, you need all the help you can get!

7 Likes

Great new @anon70102222. I miss my 460, just don’t miss feeding it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, he gets around 8 to 10 MPG. His only fault…

4 Likes

Brother in law has one. I don’t envy his gas card bill!

4 Likes

My package from MyVpro arrived today :+1:
I placed the order on 3/27. Apart from their prices and product range they are now at least with their shipping in the class of fasttech.

But I got it.

8 Likes

I was approved for financing on a 2019 Chevy Sonic, Wednesday. Drove home with it, the same day! 35 mpg highway, here I come!!

WAY better than my 2001 Ford Expedition that is falling apart and gets MAYBE 15 mpg highway…

Took it to my sister’s house today to show it off and she was pleased, too! Yay!

Newest car I’ve ever owned! Took me years to repair my credit enough to qualify without a cosigner!! :grin::laughing:

13 Likes

Congrats you new car owner, you!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Wombatred26 !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Me, too…Vapor Authority!

6 Likes

NASCAR- the real one with real engines and real cars- is back. Yee-haw! Love me some go-fast-turn-left.

9 Likes

I guess I’m lucky. My shipping from myvpro was a little less than two weeks. USPS was super slow getting my package out of Michigan. Once my package got out of the state delivery time was normal.

6 Likes
5 Likes

All left hand turns here today with my FreeMax Twister!

7 Likes

I had the blue one, Rocky… a good vape but the coils for me were just too expensive to keep the tank going… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nah, I just wash the coils / dry and reuse (Rocky=Cheap):crazy_face:
The fire button sticking on, now yeah that’s a problem with these!

4 Likes

Apparently Wynonna’s got some relatives!

7 Likes

That’s a riot!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wish I did have a pair. :wink:

2 Likes

While there were reportedly “no complaints” from her patients, hospital chiefs punished the nearly nude nurse for “non-compliance with the requirements for medical clothing.” The nurse claimed she did not realize that her underwear was showing through the PPE.

“At least someone has a sense of humor in this gloomy, gloomy reality,” said Sergey Ratnikov.

Marina Astakhova added, “Well done, she raised the mood of the patients.”

And Valery Kapnin asked, “Why punish the nurse? You need to reward her. Seeing this outfit, no one wants to die.”

9 Likes