WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

This was definitely a smile for me. Idk who was in on the conversation about compromised websites but Sourcemore came up when @Silhouette or was it @authormichellehughes did a Sucuri scan and found security risks such as outdated software, etc. Being a customer of theirs I was concerned and contacted them. A long train of emails ensued. Without posting all of them the most recent said it all.

|### Source More|5:09 AM (17 hours ago)||

to me

Hi Karen,

**Just let you know that we have bought Sucuriā€™s service. **

**Now we are in the process of the setup. **

**Have a nice day! **

**Best regards, **

Moira

So their rep, Moira, stepped up to the plate and convinced upper management to invest in a website upgrade so their customers could feel confident doing business with them. I am impressed with the collaboration and the transparency she conveyed. No excuses, no bullshit. Just a thank you for bringing to her attention that we were not happy shoppers.

6 Likes

Sounds like a step in the right direction. :slight_smile:

Your efforts are appreciated muth!

6 Likes

Yes, now I would like a referral fee from Sucuri :grin:

5 Likes

She also asked which forum where this was being discussed and came here to talk to us. I found it refreshing to see a business care like that. As soon as they are finished with the set up Iā€™m going back to get some gear I had my eye on.

6 Likes

you gotta love ā€œno bullshitā€!

5 Likes

Well, there was a little hemming and hawing from upper management about how costly and time consuming an upgrade would be. But I guess they decided to contact Sucuri and Sucuri must have convinced them otherwise with a good deal. What do I know? I know nothing about building websites or cyber security. But I do have a knack for talking with the Chinese :wink: We seem to get along famously :grin:

6 Likes

When I hear stories of complaints from westerners about their bad experiences dealing with Chinese vendors I just chuckle. All you have to do is have an understanding of who your talking to. The Chinese have a passionate work ethic and take great pride in their business. Respect and honor is important to them. If you approach the conversation bearing that in mind youā€™ll go much farther than if you start slinging mud pies. Just show some mutual understanding and a bit of respect and youā€™ll go far. Iā€™ve even been invited to contact Fasttech reps just for friendly conversation. Weā€™re not all that different.

7 Likes

This made me smile yesterday. I was buying Butter Rum Cavendish (Stixx Mixx) to make Stixx Ruyan Custard by @authormichellehughes and I decided to try one of his coffees. When the order came I found a free bottle of Kona Coffee in my package. YESSS!!!

8 Likes

I made a Stixx Ruyan Custard? hmmm donā€™t have the Stixx Mixx flavors hon. This is what made me smile today and no one else can see it because the book isnā€™t finished LOL My cover artist sent it over and I was very happy with my Wolf man

8 Likes

I am so sorry. Rather, I should apologize to @TamVapes who created the recipe. But I would like to congratulate you on your book. May you sell a bizillion copies :grin:

8 Likes

Thank you so much, Muth!

6 Likes

Lots to smile about. I painted my unfinished garage this weekend and started the process of sealing the floor. Sadly I donā€™t get to finish until Thursday since it will need 72 hours.

I managed to get mixing bottles cleaned today, oven cleaned, and a few other little things. Purchased a weed wacker and an echo blower over the weekend. Now the edges look acceptable and patios and driveway look good.

Now Iā€™m going to just settle in and relax since I need the rest for work tomorrow. Lol.

11 Likes

Catmo 2.0 is COMPLETE!!! Still have a few finishing touches to get done, but the kids are finally coming home tomorrow! Gets me all weepy just thinking about it!

13 Likes

That looks fantastic paingawd, great idea & great job :+1:

6 Likes

wow @paingawdā€¦ a mini mix room off the main house and a chicken coop area??
*ducks!! haha!! You are making progressā€¦ :slight_smile: Looks real goodā€¦ just think back when you see these pix againā€¦ it was all worth it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have a similar FreeMax atty. The 4-coil ones are bitchinā€™. Like Smoky I wasnā€™t happy with buying coils, so like you I washed in my ultrasonic with hot water and then found that a Q-Tip with the majority of the cotton pinched off, fit right down the holes and removed alot of crunchy carbon residue not removed by the ultrasonic bath. @anon84779643 give it a shot ā€¦and if you never tried the quad coils, check 'em out. Mine lasted 3+ weeks (but I was vaping only two flavors of juice during that lifecycle with clean burning juices)

5 Likes

I just make more coils and use my cotton, @BoDarcā€¦
I have more than enough tanks and rdas to keep me going for a while :slight_smile:

I havenā€™t bought prebuilt coils in ages now. :slight_smile: Iā€™m good! lol

7 Likes

I must admit, I soak my coils in Vodka
Disclaimer: My wife is half Russian / half Polish, so thereā€™s always plenty of Stoli around! :sunglasses:
(Oh yeah and plenty of Temper :wink:)

10 Likes

Oh sure, blame it on the wife @Rocky02852 !!!

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

12 Likes