WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

@paingawd ANY cat that dresses like that, can’t be all bad.

7 Likes

I call her my “prison bitch”, thanks to the teardrop shaped line coming off her right eye but she still likes to look fabulous from time to time!

5 Likes
7 Likes

I did win a Vaporesso Revenger on their Reddit page :tada: :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

Hi Muth. Don’t know if you may have already seen this web-site ?

Thought that it might (possibly) interest you (lots of state by state information):

If no Windoze or Snapple OS on hand, that might (possibly) indicate a Linux OS ?

1 Like

Sorry @marsh8, totally forgot you were a Broncos’ fan. My bad! Did you see your boys’ game against Manly tonight? That made me smile. Thought they were gonna win that and only went down by 2. Man they were pretty good. Completely different side from last week bro’. They’re on the way back up so start smilin’ too :facepunch: :muscle:. Cheers.

4 Likes

Nice Phil.
Same with my 06 2500 HD with an 8.1 litre.
Stainless exhaust, Computer chipped, still only gets 9 mpg.
Still, it’s my baby. Never driven in winter.
Nothing like Big Block power.

4 Likes

Thank you and yes, I can access Linux on my Chromebook although I never have before. Guess I’ll have to learn.

3 Likes

Had to mention this because I was invited to a Zoom meeting today and actually enjoyed this one. It involved people from all over the globe and a chance to ask questions and dialogue with younger people. The guest was from “America’s Path Forward” , an interactive website where the public shares their questions and has a chance to dialogue in small groups. It’s on this platform called “Find Our View” and I invite any of you to join. It’s a great way to learn and share your personal views and experiences with others around the world. Please read everything about it, mission, vision, how it works, etc… I think you’ll be impressed. Scroll all the way down to find “America’s Path Forward” and click on it. There are other subjects as well; technical, business, financial, etc.

2 Likes

It sounds like the web-site of interest only functions with Win or Mac OS features ?

So you use a Chromebook ? This Chromium OS appears to be a Linux-based OS.

Was just curious. Recently installed Linux Unbuntu on my system (after using XP).

2 Likes

From what I understand, so far. Yes, Chromebook is Linux based and on the newer models you can easily switch between systems. I don’t have past Linux experience though. How are you liking Unbuntu?

2 Likes

No replacement for displacement!

3 Likes

HI, just wondering if anyone has heard from Vapeymama ? She is definitely a skilled mixer.

4 Likes

I can only say last I knew… She and the family were doing well. :slight_smile:

I miss her hanging out. She was a bundle of fun.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks!

Just what I needed today. Another “I Can’t Breath” story. :grinning:

4 Likes

Sometimes you’re just having a bad day. You switch on the Youtube, and find something that makes you smile.

7 Likes

Finally! :slight_smile:

After vaping on this for a couple hours now, I have to agree, this is the bomb diggity!
It is smooth… I have the .08ohm coil temp dripper on it, and some special juice…
It really is auto, with a diy manual mode. I’m still getting my brain in order on it, taking a ton of notes… so far tho, it’s like Christmas came early for me. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What is it?

4 Likes

It’s the first sqonker I really can dig into lol… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The SX mini auto squonker… and I am still getting used to the quirks etc… but it is sooo smooth.
Not a dry hit yet! :slight_smile:

6 Likes