WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Hmmmm, I didn’t know they had an auto-squonker. AUTO-squonker ??

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/sx-mini-x-class-200-watt-auto-squonk-mod-with-ess-by-yihi.html

2 Likes

Yeps Auto Squonker… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a nice looking little beastie. I never heard of it but…
I want it. No…yes…no…argh!

6 Likes

I thought a squonk was a squonk, i.e. gotta squeeze it to squonk it ??

3 Likes

I squeeze that fire button :stuck_out_tongue:

lol it’s supposed to be a mtl set up… or a tight dl…
I have no issues dl… and can do a few good clouds… Im happy! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So you’re NOT squeezing the juice bulb, and it just wicks like a regular tank ?

I like the looks of it. Watching Vic now.

3 Likes

Nopes… just the fire button. :smiley:

I think like Vic, the charge/update port should have been on the side, but that is minor.
They should include a spare tank… and an easier way to change out juices…
other than that, this is a dream!!

Best squonker yet, and I have owned more than a dozen in all my vape years.

4 Likes

MMmmm, “no liquid” then PUMPY PUMPY !!!

3 Likes

I like pumpy pumpy haha!!! :stuck_out_tongue: then wait… and menu comes back to normal…
it’s the coolest thing Sd… I really like it!! :smiley:

I think I am just amazed!

the thing comes with those rubber tips for the drip tips too… I like it even better. :smiley:

4 Likes

I got an INNOKIN LIFTBOX a while back & it worked great only problem was that it would leak every now & then so I quit using it

3 Likes

4 Likes

hmm must be a reason for the leak, St3v0…

so far, laying this on the side or even upside down… its just a chill little mod… :slight_smile:
Will run it thru my tuff stuff… might do a write up, will see.
I should be doing other things right now… but this weekend is already ate up. :frowning:

4 Likes

Idk…, but I wish it would fix itself :laughing:…, it was a good mod, just couldn’t put up wit that leaking issue

4 Likes

& tht’s nice tht u can lay it down & stuff b/c any regular Squonk mod I’ve had leaked when it’s just layed down

4 Likes

Yeps think my only issue is I need more squonk bottles for it…
I found out using a needle tip, I can “blow” air in to get the liquid out… but the rubber piece is not removable. Its a sweet set up… I really like it and the rdas are all just really well put together.
It is surprising to see how far we all have come as vaping continues :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This makes me smile :slight_smile: :smiley:

7 Likes

The fact that I listened to @fidalgo_vapes a loooong time ago about the Smoant Charon mod. I had a little “mishap” today, wherein the Charon, AND my beloved SteamCrave Supreme v.2 were left ON my Tumdra’s bumper. TOTALLY forgot about them, and drove off. YES, I almost made it out of my development before they fell off. Was actually driving pretty fast, heard a clamoring, looked in the mirror,

Drove back, picked up the scattered mess, and guess what ??

#WINNING

13 Likes

Whoa…, u got pretty lucky my friend!.., if it would’ve been me, it probably would’ve been f*ed :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Ive dropped mine so many times…The one big problem I now have is the fake leather wrap is coming off…Besides thatbits still kicking ass after so long

2 Likes

My GF basically wife has a 13 year old son who i have treated as my own . This young man has been tough to build a relationship.over the last 8 years bc of his dad…Today for the first time on fathers day he handed me a gift and said Happy Fathers Day …

18 Likes