WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Just peanuts today… in my vape and in my bowl! :smiley:

download

8 Likes

@anon84779643

??

3 Likes

5 Likes

I paid 10.00 for almost 6 lbs of green Virginia peanuts…
big pot on my stove going on right now… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ARCO
1040 Sunnyvale Saratoga Rd
Sunnyvale, CA

CREDIT
Regular
$2.79
$2.89

Midgrade
$2.99
$3.09

Premium
$3.19
$3.29

3 Likes

Removed link.

EDIT - I only wanted to share a video. The commentary in the link once it populated I hadn’t even read yet. If I knew how to edit that out I would.

Nevermind. I can’t leave this posted in good conscience. Suffice it to say, the video made me smile today.

4 Likes

My eldest daughter graduated what amounts to high school today - That made me smile all day long :slight_smile: We went to be there when she got out of the last exam, had some champagne on the street outside, then went to a nice outdoor restaurant and had an excellent lunch :slight_smile:

20 Likes

This website makes me smile almost every day !:hugs:

9 Likes

That’s great @daath, and even better that you guys could be there after the last exam. You can’t ask, for more than that.

10 Likes

Beautiful my daughter is also class of 2020 poor kids :frowning:

7 Likes

I vowed I would never wear crocs but I actually found a cute pair for boating and camping.
crocs
And this… Crocs and socks. :rofl:

7 Likes

Today my youngest daughter graduated elementary/primary/grade school :slight_smile: We went to a ceremony and then took her for delicious burgers at a restaurant by the sea :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Make sure you use sunscreen on your feetsies … Unless you’re looking for that spotted look those little holes will give you, lol!!

They are cute, though!

7 Likes

While I sat home hmm I see… :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope you all had a good time Lars… <3

4 Likes

Those are too cute!! wear socks!! Those little nubbies don’t play! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The fact that this post is going to confuse the F outta folks:

Because of the spam-bot having been removed. lol

5 Likes

Same thing with my wife. I guess they’re just to convenient to say no to.

5 Likes

The dreaded tan lines/holes are just inevitable I guess. xD
tan

10 Likes

I will be the one on the right, the second to right… Next month!!! I am sooo tickled!! :smiley:
Watch out Beech… I am soon headed down!! :smiley:

7 Likes

I love new vapers and mixers!! :slight_smile:
just wanted to post this… happy to see them still switch over and learn more! :smiley:

7 Likes