WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

They definitely may be related, just not to me :alien:

4 Likes

I got my first hair cut since February.

I didn’t ever think that a haircut would make me smile!
:older_adult:t3:

6 Likes

Please tell me its a mullet.

7 Likes

The Mullet Challenge!
https://images.app.goo.gl/CncDoUpPEZA9CcE97

4 Likes

ROAR @Rocky02852 MC For The Win !!!

8 Likes

Yeah! It’s a mullet. I promised it to my team.

6 Likes

Pay no mind to the look on my face, lol. I was terrified of the spines on this tiny, one pound channel catfish…

13 Likes

There you are @Wombatred26 :smiley:
Hi Hi!! happy little spiny fish :tada:

11 Likes

OUTSTANDING @Wombatred26 !!!

7 Likes

I’d almost pay to see the look on your face if you dragged this puppy in!!

https://www.newsbreak.com/missouri/st.-louis/news/0PWlsX3m/112-pound-blue-catfish-truly-a-landmark-catch

10 Likes

nice photo, @anon84779643

Thank you, @SessionDrummer

I would, too, lol!! The biggest I’ve pulled in, so far, was about 4 pounds on a little, tiny barbie rod, hahaha! :joy: I was so afraid that 8lb test was gonna break!

9 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Label Makers

First time in a loooong time I have found a really good beer amongst all of the IPA’s :yawning_face: that flood the US grocery stores.

10 Likes

This won’t mean much if you’re not an Aussie and you don’t follow the NRL but this has made me smile for our mate @marsh8. You must be pretty pleased/relieved brother :star_struck: :muscle:.

8 Likes

I hear ya man! Seems every new beer lately is an IPA. My ears only perk up when I hear of a new Imperial Red IPA, Oskar Blues G’Night is a great example of this.

Can’t get Altstadt out here in Kalifornia, too bad, always on the lookout for an excellent craft brew.

8 Likes

A Cucumber Sandwich always makes me Smile :sunglasses:

11 Likes

4 Likes

I think I May have to get one Reminds me of my childhood

4 Likes

I have been off this site for a little over a year for personal reasons. I started posting again yesterday and the responses from the people that remember me have been awesome. Actually made me smile reading them. This place has not changed an I am very grateful for that.

13 Likes

I finally recieved a parcel after 5 months of waiting!

9 Likes