WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Fantastic, and it’s a good thing I clicked on the image so I could view the entire album :smile: Are you in the red Polaris?

7 Likes

Nice! Thanks for bringing back a boatload of memories. My Dad would take us on a 10-day road trip every summer from California to Colorado and we would camp at every National Park along the way. It’s been 30 years since I’ve been on that route, but the landmarks don’t change.

9 Likes

While mowing the back 40, I discovered that the lone surviving apple tree is STILL PRODUCING!!! Nice to see the fire didn’t completely stop my little orchard!

13 Likes

Amidst devastation, life will persevere!

9 Likes

Almost like a Wall-E moment! A little bud was coaxed to grow… Excellent, @paingawd!

6 Likes

The lone apple, wow @paingawd.

7 Likes

Had one of “the talks” with my 11 year old daughter recently.

I explained to her that as uncomfortable and awkward as it was for her, it was just as bad for me. That I was doing my best to make her feel comfortable and NOT awkward as I could…

She looked me in the eye and said “You’re doing great, mom. I know I can talk to you about anything and it’s okay. You don’t make anything hard to talk about. I love that about you.”

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I about cried I felt so proud!

If I never accomplish anything else in my life, at least I know my daughter feels that she can come to me about ANYTHING!!

Also, the other night the hubs and I were in bed and got a surprise.

The bed collapsed underneath us. Just in bed together and suddenly we were airborn… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Talk about a falling dream, huh?! :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Well that was short lived. There I was, sitting on the sofa, minding my own business, when the mod decided to fire up on its own volition. Much flashing of lights, and now it’s given up the ghost entirely. The second mod now only works in triple battery mode no matter how hard I try. I’m giving up on this until I’ve at least got some new batteries. I have a feeling that I purchased a couple of duds. Probably why they were so cheap.

8 Likes

Yup. Me and my business partner rented it from Turo.

I can also share some video riding through some canyons and such if anyone wants to see. Just boarded my return flight so can do that later today.

8 Likes

Ordered my first shipment of flavours, cant wait to try my first recipe :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I’d watch the video :smiley:

8 Likes

Same here! Share if you want. Cool stuff.

7 Likes

That would be a thing to see @SthrnMixer. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Please do!

8 Likes

14 Likes

Fantastic, my friend. Would be neat to see a train go by across the river, too. Especially an old steamer.

7 Likes

I did get a train at Royal Gorge. Get out your magnifying glass…you’ll see it.

https://i.imgur.com/horDoaO.mp4

That photo was taken from the suspension bridge at Royal Gorge

Here we have the zipline that crosses the gorge. That’s some roughly 1000 ft from the bottom.

https://i.imgur.com/II14xIl.mp4

9 Likes

That is a breathtaking landscape.

Thanks for the vids :grin:

7 Likes

If every parent could instill this one simple notion in all their children, 99% of the world’s problems would be solved.

The other 1% there’s just no hope for.

8 Likes

I smiel today because my first recipe ever was so good :stuck_out_tongue: i was afraid to do it, to fail, but it was good :stuck_out_tongue: i mixed strawberry shisha, strawberry ripe and WS 23 a little, soooo smooth :stuck_out_tongue: cant wait to try more :slight_smile:

12 Likes