WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

10 Likes

Norfolk Southern had this cleaned up, track replaced/repaired, and the line back in service within 24 hours. That’s really something to me.

Considering that’s the line we go spotting at (about 20 miles east of the derailment site), I was glad they did not tarry.

7 Likes

My first and only .grandson always makes me smile. Hes just so freakin cute :grinning:
He can finally spend the night again. So far, my last 4 COVID tests have been negative.

21 Likes

Good looking guy @robin.

:hugs:

5 Likes

:grinning: Thank you

5 Likes

WHEW, glad that didn’t sound weird !!!

He is a good looking guy, and I can already tell, you’re going to have a “girl” problem, soon enough…

And dammit @robin, I’m just going to say it, I LIKE his use of flannel.

6 Likes

I was about to say the same thing. That is some cool flannel swag there. Handsome lil guy for sure. Look out ladies!

8 Likes

Read this tomorrow, because I will be spending time with my lil man, Fridays are my good days.

11 Likes

@anon70102222: These were the containers with the remaining Fasttech shipments…OMG…another delay :joy:

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised!

5 Likes

The 2003 atill works…

10 Likes

Tree aside, gorgeous yard man!
Looks like a really tranquil environment!

7 Likes

That pickup really puts the size of that trunk into perspective. You got the makings of some serious tables there brother. Maybe some stab wood panels too.

8 Likes
6 Likes

Inspirational …

10 Likes

Awesome SD, and left handed Too, Drum stick in his hand while in in hospital ! :tada:
He says it all at the end, What’s your excuse :+1:

6 Likes

What’s interesting @Rocky02852 is he is playing with his left hand, but his kit is setup for a righty.

6 Likes

Awesome awesome awesome!

6 Likes

What made me smile today?I saw a wood duck on my morning trail walk!

16 Likes

A friend of mine plays guitar like that. It is a regular strung right hand guitar, but he plays it upside down lefty. I smile every time I watch him play.

10 Likes