WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

@authormichellehughes me too i never single flavour test unless its a flavour i want to vape on its own. Most of the time i just play with flavours think of food that i like and think what can i taste then i buy the flavours and try and make it some times it work and others it doesn’t.

5 Likes

Hehe, ok, ok. I tyipically never publish mine, maybe I feel their just NEVER done. Endless tweaking, I guess. Tell you what @Englishguy when I get this Golden Grahams worked out, I’ll put it up. I was mixing up a few other recipes, smelled a few bottles, and something struck me on how to do a GG, WITHOUT any graham cracker, and it’s working !!!

4 Likes

Thank you i look forwards to seeing and trying. We should all help each other Dan the man has helped another person may see/think what mite be missing. Just a idea.

4 Likes

Agreed. I partner up (privately) with a handful here, just seems(ed) easier in PM’s rather than dumping into a pub thread, but as you stated, maybe that wouldn’t be the worst idea.

3 Likes

I get really bored very easily English. I will SFT (don’t fall on the ground) if there is something in a mix throwing me off that I can’t figure out and hate LOL (ie joker and zeppola)

4 Likes

Today makes 4 years on the ELR Forum for me. :boom: I haven’t been as interactive as once before due to work and personal stuff but have always read along. Looking forward to being more involved again. I truly miss a lot of the folks from years back and I hope they are all doing well.

15 Likes

Congratulations @MisterSinner.

That works for me !!!

6 Likes

What has made me smile today? This…

Which reminds me…I’ve been looking for a recipe that includes prunes.

7 Likes

But, but… “It was such a dirty speech!” (Said in the vocal stylings of a three year old…)

4 Likes

My country is now winning and we actually have a President that I feel is putting the people first. Now I would really be grinning if the 100k plus indictments started to become unsealed.

6 Likes

My new Power Recliner was delivered today! Yeah baby, Power recline, power headrest, power lumbar. power, power, power!!

https://www.ashleyfurniture.com/p/barling-power-recliner/6880313.html

13 Likes

I hemed a curtain today. A sheer. Unboxed my Singer that has been sitting new for two years. Only made a rats mess out of the bobbin housing once. Wrong thread…OOooooPs.

6 Likes

Is there nothing the Ogre CAN’T do ?? !!!

6 Likes

I’m not so good at climbing poles. My spikes kept cutting out on me. Had to have quite a bit of wood removed from my chest and abdomen. Doc thought it was pretty funny when I levitated off the table. He numbed the next one.

6 Likes

Hehe, wise, … very wise …

3 Likes

Older story, still smiling …

12 Likes

Well smile and sad …

3 Likes

lol, i do the same.
I swear i can remember being told id save money? lol.
To be fair i havent gone full on ballistic with the flavors “yet”
Im still only at just over 100 and something flavors at last count.
But the missus reckons i have a real problem buying hardware and parts etc.
At last count in about 18 months i now have 60 odd tanks & about 50 mods.
A heap of wire, coils and cotton etc.
Thats just my personal collection.
I had a hair brained idea of selling vapes on ebay, facebook and other platforms. Until ebay started removing them DOH!
So i also have about another 50 mods/kits and 30 tanks on their own still brand new unopened.
All purchased cheap on sales like cyber monday and black friday etc from sites like aliexpress, everzon, 3FVape, 3AVape etc
Ive been selling a few to friends and their friends etc so its not a total loss.
But i really have to stop buying… soon. lol.
Im going to try and concentrate on flavors for a while and that will do me then.
Yeah sure.

5 Likes

finding your post about the royal australian college of General Practitioners endorsing vaping
ozi ozi ozi - oi oi oi

4 Likes

normally id agree but after 40 degree Celsius temps over summer and hundreds of out of control bush fires, the sydney area in australia had around 350mm to 400mm of rain in a few days causing flooding everywhere.
Talk about extremes, krikey!

3 Likes