WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

How canada is represented at Disney lands “it’s a small world” ride

Some of the comments were great too

“Yup. We do have a lot of legendary pokémon. Included here on this picture is the common canadian Ho-Oh.”

“That’s the first evolved form. The final evolution is the Ho-ser.”

6 Likes

It is finally snowing here… :wink:

I dont think it will stick… but it’s coming down really nice… <3

6 Likes

Good. You can have it all.

3 Likes

Nooo it’s all gone now @anon70102222… I think you skeered it!!! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Took my youngest son for his DMV license road test today and he PASSED, Yaah!
His ride, SAAB 9-3 Turbo Convertible

At the Road Test site,

With the examiner,

8 Likes

Well done rocky’s son

4 Likes

Thanks Ben, I’d say he was more nervous than me, understandably LOL, just glad it’s over. That’s the last child I got to get out on the road, he’s a really good driver though not speed demon like I was! Thank goodness :sunglasses:

4 Likes

More Summer Rain - tanks are now full!
@68ml - just under 3 inches in one day!!

10 Likes

It is heading our way hopefully we get that much

7 Likes

I hope you do too!!
It was pretty humid all afternoon, 98% at 7.20pm - not used to that - but happy to take it for that rain :laughing:

5 Likes

Ya it has been pretty sticky here too currently 32c but it was 38c at 11pm last night which sucked.

6 Likes

Herckus?

I remember back in the 70s as a young guy, you either had clackers or wanted them. And it would seem that trend even made it down the longest dirt road into the land of toothless wonders.

8 Likes

“oh lordy, lordy, lordy” :laughing:

3 Likes

Taxes are done! :grinning:

6 Likes

Yeah, I had me some of those when I was a youngin’. My balls (clackers) were red :grin:. Thanks for the memories @SthrnMixer.

3 Likes

6 Likes

What have you mixed there

1 Like

@Englishguy I’m working on a Golden Grahams, and it’s getting close !!! Obviously that was taken before shaken hehe. Sometimes pre shaken bottles take on an interesting look in the light.

4 Likes

I did something so simple stupid yesterday that worked out I almost laughed. Mixed strawberry ripe/sweet strawberry JF with banana flv and it was actually a great strawnana … I love when crap works out without effort hahahaha

6 Likes

So once you have mastered this juice will you share :slightly_smiling_face: please

3 Likes