WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Good choice. I’m very happy with mine too.
Do you still have any issues with atomizers not reading the resistance on this mod?

5 Likes

how’s the house building so far? I hope everything is well for you.

5 Likes

I just ordered it so will have to find out when it arrives :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Almost done. It’s been a helluva crazy ride the last couple of months! I’ve been so damn busy trying to keep everything on rails that I haven’t even taken any pictures of the house to post! My contractor is spread too thin and things keep getting missed or not done correctly. ARRGH!

4 Likes

Today is my 4year Anniversary on this forum …Wow it’s been that long , i can’t believe it . The people here in this forum is what makes me come back everyday so thank you all for making me feel at home …

24 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!! :tada:

7 Likes

14 Likes

Thats awesome …how do people do that ??? Put a message on a pic, thats super cool

5 Likes

Photoshop, white text, black stroke on the text, OR, online meme generators @fidalgo_vapes !!!

Happy 4th brother.

6 Likes

cool …ty bro appreciate it

5 Likes

That’s awesome man! Love hearing peoples vapor-versaries

6 Likes

Muting the “State of the Union” thread. lol

12 Likes

https://fox5sandiego.com/news/taxi-driver-saves-elderly-woman-from-25k-scam/

#CabDriversForTheWin

8 Likes

Couple of small progress pics for you guys. We FINALLY have drywall in the skylight reveals! The other picture is the tile floor of the master bathroom. I don’t know when he did the grout, so I didn’t want to walk on the floor to snap a pic of the shower. Still have a couple big hurdles to clear but we’re definitely closer to HOME!

17 Likes

That is nice, man. :+1:

6 Likes

Wow mate looks like it is coming along nicely - nothing like the stress of a house build to let you know you are still alive and ornery :wink:

7 Likes

Love to see that code compliant smoke up there, and love the tile choice too. Sooo close @paingawd !!!

5 Likes

No fair! :rage: …I hate you! :upside_down_face: One unfortunate side effect of being a Mod… you can’t mute threads! :sweat_smile: … oh well, back to it!

Damnit! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Now where did I lay down my fire extinguisher! :fire:

6 Likes

I remember as a kid seeing this moving for the first time…must have been around 1970…the music was as cool as the film - more so I would say, having gone from iconic movie score to recognized world wide across several generations. But watching this be performed (by some dedicated Danes no less) is not what made me smile. Those comments!

11 Likes

Waa Waa Waah!

That one my Dad’s fav movie… Clint and John… yeps… They don’t make movies like that any longer. We used to live around the block from old Mickey Spillane too… with that white jag John gave him toodling around in the inlet… mmm thanks for the memories @SthrnMixer <3

7 Likes