WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Man I do love me some awesome Spaghetti Westerns! I like Clint the Cowboy more than Clint the Dirty for sure, not taking anything away from his cop flicks.

8 Likes

:joy:

Thanks for the vid @SthrnMixer… love me some orchestral masterpieces like that! I’m fortunate enough to be apart of working with the local Symphony Hall… Movie nights are a fairly big draw for our Symphony! :sunglasses:

12 Likes

The Danish National Symphony has a fair few on YouTube. I love their LOTR stuff too. Solid group. Plus the little touches for their themed performances is especially nice.

9 Likes

Outlaw Josey Wales is a fav of mine. Unforgiven wasn’t bad either!

10 Likes

and here… we have local meet ups for musicians and other such things… happens mostly in bars… I have a few events I am headed to next week :wink: Gota catch up with friends… make some noise! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Can’t forget GB&U, High Plains Drifter, Few Dollars More, Hang 'em High…

8 Likes

Dos Gatos

15 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Wow. That was awesome!!! I grew up on all of Eastwood’s westerns and Dirty Harry movies so I appreciate this very much.

The comments… I almost cried laughing at some of them. Have to share this with my son on the home theater system.

2 Likes

Talking to an old friend tonight… just strolling down flavor memories… <3
Made my night… :wink:

4 Likes

very noice

5 Likes

lol, i have 3 ginga ninja’s that look almost exactly like those.two.
We moved into a house that had 7 ferals living under it.
Been feeding them now for nearly 10 years, still cant even pat 2 of them.
After 30 kittens we had to find homes for, we had to get them all desexed and just recently had to get all their bad teeth pulled. Cost us a bloody fortune but lucky we also got some help from a local cat society org.
Poor things have FIV and calicivirus that breaks out periodically. The feral cat problem is out of control in some parts of sydney, it really breaks my heart.
I love all animals and have had a few cool dogs in my time, staffys and pit bulls, but cats have always spun me out.
Theyre like silent assassins that have mastered inertia or something.
Pound for pound they’ll put most dogs in their place

7 Likes

Pound for pound the domestic cat is the most lethal animal on the planet.

8 Likes

yep, uncanny power and front paws full of switchblades lol

6 Likes

Coming home. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

We’re working on sweeping the beer cans out of the place! If you’d told us you were coming… :pensive:

8 Likes

Does that mean we’ll actually get to see more of you again?!?! :flushed:

6 Likes

Please. She’s got a boyfriend. Sheesh, man.

7 Likes

IMG_0515

My little corn harvest for the year!

11 Likes

My first RTA build x 2 - Juggernot Mini clones - singles SS 28 gauge 5 wraps - No I didn’t wrap them myself - bought some premades :rofl:

That was so much easier than I thought it would be :grinning:
The wicking was a bit fiddly on the second one though - I guess practice makes perfect!!

IMG_0517

IMG_0518

IMG_0523

IMG_0526

9 Likes