WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Choices …

9 Likes

@lukeloop’s shots are LIVE in Australia now !!!

9 Likes

They know nothing. It’s a religion.

5 Likes

Here’s the link to @Mikser 's post

https://twitter.com/mariusknulst/status/1647868663851040768?s=20

7 Likes

Great video @Mikser, @big_vape.

5 Likes

This!

5 Likes

I heard a story in the park yesterday about a new tick we have to watch out for.
Very dangerous for humans. Something worse than Lyme disease. It could even kill you.
Fortunately they’ve got a vaccine!
I told the guy I thought it sounded familiar. He disagreed, he’d never heard of this tick before.
Neither have I, but the story sounds like something I seem to have heard before :thinking:

5 Likes

This is true…Shane @VSOflavors educated me on this , hes a coffee snob.

3 Likes

Idk, maybe I’m the last to hear about this but nevertheless, it made me smile. @Josephine_van_Rijn You’ve probably rang a few fish doorbells already :smile:

6 Likes

That’s the first I hear about it.

"The only uncertainty was why create a camera and a signal to Patrick when they could just install a motion-activated sensor?

Van Heukelum explains: “Technically that is probably possible, but this is of course much more fun,” he says. “I am already addicted to it myself and watch it every night."

I guess it’s a very cheap way to keep people busy during the coming climate lockdowns.
So much cheaper than television and, you’re doing something very useful at the same time.
Helping fish.
Do you think we still be allowed to drink water in the future? It is a fishes house!

4 Likes

Yes, it is something to keep us occupied and feeling good about ourselves while we are locked in again :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun.

Gold Fish GIF by Originals

And for those of us who don’t like it…

It Is What It Is Dont Care GIF

6 Likes

Working on breeding giant koi carp to entertain your undead?

Trust me - that never ends well.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I told them. Do they listen?

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Well, the undead tend to lack eardrums and carp, as we all know, only listen to Jackie Chan:

4 Likes

Saw my doc and had a bunch of blood labs done. I am thrilled that everything came back great, except for my A1C. It is down from what it was last year, but I still need to work at getting it down another .4. I LOVE carbs and reducing them is my challenge. Extra thrilled that my lungs are as clear as a non-smoker, my heart is very healthy and my liver is in very good shape. Happy days !!

11 Likes

My smiling baby daughter.

9 Likes

My oldest daughter, granddaughter and grandson :two_hearts:

14 Likes

Good stuff Grandpa!! :heart:

11 Likes