WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Continuing the discussion from WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II):

The old thread had 3280 posts, so I hope noone minds, I’ve started a new one.

10 Likes

1st mixing session for the New Year 2023

12 Likes

Nice set up. How do you keep them organized? By alphabetical?

5 Likes

top left of the case = things I don’t use often,
top right = refills
bottom and middle left = fruits (alpha order but very rough)
bottom right = additives/nuts/bakeries
middle right = sweets/creams/vanillas/custards/icecream

the other side of the case has some extra refills but is mostly spare parts/accessories for tanks and the like.

8 Likes

Sounds perfect!

5 Likes

What are your profiles?

5 Likes

i mix and match a lot, bakeries or icecreams/custards with fruits or just fruits if I need something refreshing. Just no tobaccos.

6 Likes

What is your ELR name so I can follow you?

5 Likes

same as here, Sevencasper :+1:

5 Likes

I’m sure that was obvious to everyone but me, lol. I found you. Will follow you and check out your recipes soon. Have a great night and Happy New Year! Praying for a better year.

5 Likes

No worries :upside_down_face: Thanks KC :+1: you too.

5 Likes

One quick question before I go. Do you like Mango? I don’t see them in your recipes.

5 Likes

I don’t really, hubby does. I only have MF Mango (the MF’s are in the fridge I only have a couple).

5 Likes

And playing with Chef’s rebottled FA flavours: Sadly, they are now a dying commodity.

7 Likes

These ease of a “one stop shop” for me is no more… :woman_shrugging: nothing lasts forever.

5 Likes

Indeed, I checked and now I need 4 shops rather than just the two of Chef’s and Nicotine Hub.

I wonder if anyone bought the CSC formulas or not.

5 Likes

I certainly hope someone did.

4 Likes

I’m putting together a thingy on practical, optical and digital effects and I couldn’t resist including this cute and silly test.

9 Likes

About 6 weeks ago, hubby’s workmate asked if hubby could set him up with a vape to try (being a smoker he wanted to be able to smoke in the harvester but isn’t allowed).

We set him up and he is now converted! :tada:
He has already got his script/nic/mod/juice and rang me yesterday to see if I could run him through adding Nic when it arrives.

13 Likes

While cool to see, I sure hope the pup wasn’t too traumatized.

4 Likes