WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Alligators have many teeth and they’re sharp. I winced when I read your comment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Still better than dealing with anyone at Starbucks

4 Likes

Super stoked. Being a good cad designer has its perks. When i got my new bambu x1c 3d printer a few months ago they have a site called makerworld built in. Basically its a site for free 3d print files but the kicker is if you upload designs and people download and rate them you earn points which can be redeemed for 40 dollar bambu labs gift cards. I thought at first it gotta be a gimmick but its not. In just a few months i racked up 38 gift cards . Now the part that makes me happy is bambu is having a sale on 3d printers for 100 bucks off the normal price. Well i just cashed in my gift cards and got a brand new 1000 dollar bl p1s printer for basically free :slight_smile:

Doesnt get cooler then that. My printer bought me another printer lol.

12 Likes

THAT’S WHAT’S UP!! Congrats on the free printer @STR8V8PING!

10 Likes

This!! @STR8V8PING I absolutely love it!

15 Likes

That is cool Lynda

7 Likes

Looks good. Its needs some rdas in there. Remember they are threaded so screw in not push in

7 Likes

I’ll put some in. I need to find a perfect spot for it, which will most likely be in my mixing area. I’ve just been so busy, I haven’t even had time to rewick for myself lol

6 Likes

It really really is, I absolutely can’t wait to get my favorite RDA’s put in place! AND this literally showed up with the day before my birthday or the day after with was so cool!

7 Likes

I didnt even realize it was your birthday til after i sent it. I would have included a birthday card.

7 Likes

Shit! I forgot. Happy Birthday

7 Likes

I think i accidentally cloned my fav juice from back in the day. Backwoods Brew Malty Toffee. Apparently that names a lie because there is no toffee in it. For a few years i was trying to get it right trying all different toffees. Nope. Ill oost the recipe as soon as it steeps longer. Its delish so far

5 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

@Bob_Bitchen’s genius-ness …

5 Likes

Foam ear plugs work great for capping off drip tips! When I’m weed-whacking the back 40 or cutting lumber, I pop one into my atty to keep my build clean.

9 Likes

Some of the best things happen by accident. I remember this juice, I’d love to see your mix if you’re going to post.

3 Likes

What a great idea, hadn’t thought of that. Thx

3 Likes

I’d love to try the 3rd one. He really was/is talented. What happened to Bob?

3 Likes

@Lynda_Marie May you ride like the wind on your birthday :smile:

Four Horses Running in the Water at Sunset

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Lynda_Marie

8 Likes