WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Hehe, I know, right …
One of my co-workers had some trees come down during our last “soak” storm, and needed my log splitter. Had to take the long/ slow path to his house, so I figured I’d better have some MO choices on deck !!!

4 Likes

Here you go @muth

6 Likes

Oh no :nauseated_face: I saw in one of the facebook groups that a guy thought he was tasting something off in his tank, a voltrove. Well sure enough, he went home, took the tank apart and lo and behold, there was a big black fly at the bottom. :face_vomiting::face_with_spiral_eyes::dizzy_face: My rda stays wrapped in a dog bag at all times when I’m not vaping it lol

6 Likes

Yeah, you’ll never forget that taste. Nasty stuff.
Wasn’t there some kinda vape fad a few years ago about kids vaping bed bugs? If it was even true, why would anyone do that?

3 Likes

Wait a minute, … WHUT ?? !!!

4 Likes

Apparently it’s not true. At the time I heard it, I never bothered to look it up. According to Snopes, it’s a hoax.
Of course, it doesn’t mean some idiots didn’t hear the fake news and try it themselves.

5 Likes

Well, never say never …

6 Likes

0JzMQ1T
Moronths!!!

6 Likes

@Lostmarbles, it IS real, and it IS happening …

5 Likes

Just watched this again for the umpteenth time last week. It’s become a documentary :rofl:

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

The best documentary of all time. Still waiting for starbucks to offer handjobs lol

5 Likes

Yup, that’s the one. I have the SS and just took it out of retirement. Thought I’d take another walk down Memory Lane. Another one is the OG OBS Engine and the Themis Mesh. Mof, I have so many toys to play with I really don’t need to buy new gear for awhile. Something extraordinary would have to come along to make me pull the trigger.

4 Likes

As @SessionDrummer said, “WHUT” ?!!! Why oh why and how?

4 Likes

Of course you are :rofl: Just keep it clean when you send me those flavor bottles, will you?

6 Likes

Sometimes even the most reasonable men are forced into doing the most unreasonable things …

5 Likes

I remember seeing a doc on this guy (Netflix?). That dozer/tank he built was monstrous. I kept thinking, no way does this end well. It’s scary when someone is pushed to their breaking point and can’t see a way out.

4 Likes

Agreed. If you read the full story, he got pretty railroaded by the local township/city council.

@Greysquirrel98

3 years ago

The city wronged him. They screwed him over. The city approved a concrete factory to be built across from his muffler shop, cutting off the only road to his shop. He even proposed to create a new route by himself with his equipment, which the city denied. To add insult to injury, they cut him off from the town’s sewer line. This man wanted revenge, and he got it. The ones who wronged him deserved what they got. Also, he did not kill a single soul.

@HeyyyEverybody

2 years ago

Marvin was a good, reasonable man who snapped after years of pummeling from a corrupt town. No one was harmed during this rampage - only the businesses of the people who successfully ruined him. I hope he’s at peace now. RIP Marvin.

@vintagestealth8802

4 years ago

For an actual backstory: Marvin’s business and life was ruined by the town and a rich family, that some believe was in cahoots with town officials. They cut off access for him and his customers to get to his business, fined him because they cut off his water and sewage, and didn’t listen to a single word he had to say about anything that was going on. The Killdozer was the final option, he tried to fix things civilly, but when you push someone to their breaking point you deserve what you get. The driver of the scraper was actually apart of the family that helped ruin his life as well.

6 Likes

I don’t condone what he did, but I understand it. I’m sure we have tech/weapons to stop this from happening now, but the behavior that caused it continues.

6 Likes

I would not want a handjob from anyone working at Starbucks. A blowjob from an alligator would be more pleasant

5 Likes