WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Ive been gone for the better part of two months, traveling with my parents and then a 2 week stay on Isle Royal. My deer havent been fed for quite awhile now as my wife ran out of feed. I ran and grabbed some today, walked out back, called my deer and 3 of them came running out of the woods and right up to me as if to say, “Where the fack have you been, d00d!”. I couldnt stop smiling the entire time they ate.

Also, our girl deer turned out to be a boy, he has tiny antlers now. So cute.

15 Likes

I was wondering where you been. Glad your doing ok

8 Likes

12 Likes

After being in ICU For almost 2 weeks, I just got out yesterday, sure feels good to be back home. I had an accidental overdose, broke 3 ribs. When I fell. God is Good :pray:

14 Likes

Oh shit! Glad you’re ok.

9 Likes

Thanks, but I still got about 6 weeks to heal, and it’s pretty hard doing any kind of chore. But it’s a lot better than staying in ICU.

8 Likes

Yeah, I figured you’d need more than two weeks. Anything is better than the hospital.

8 Likes

OMG @Lynda_Marie does your horse have Pink Ear Warmers, and Socks ??

6 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope DUDE, Holy Shit !!!

That just sounds bad all the way around.

It’s personal, but with that said, glad as hell you’re OK, and back home. I agree that someone was watching out for you.

Welcome home brother, and stay safe.

9 Likes

Thanks my good friend :pray:

7 Likes

Glad you’re OK M&H ! :pray:

9 Likes

Chores? Even farting hurts like hell with broken ribs!

Take care of yerself, bud!

9 Likes

@Ken_O_Where is back…

9 Likes

Thanks my friend Rocky

4 Likes

Thanks my friend Ken_O_Where

4 Likes

I just got the same package @SessionDrummer :smile:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: basically :joy::joy: fly mask and fly boots. Fly mask because the flies irritate her eyes and fly boots so she’s not constantly stomping her feet. Stomping feet can lead to cracked hooves and possibly an abscess.

6 Likes

I’m sure the hospital told you this, but make sure to deep breath frequently. Walking outside and taking deep breaths. I’ve broken a total of 14 ribs in the last 8 years. First time was 10 on my left side and last year was 4. You don’t want pneumonia on top of the broken ribs. Hope you heal fast. I was down a month at home last year. Praying you heal fast! :pray:t3::heart:

7 Likes

Thanks my friend Lynda

4 Likes

Ouch feel better. Never broken a rib but iv broken a collarbone, not fun

7 Likes