WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

@Lynda_Marie did you get the Group B’s ?

3 Likes

golden oreo juice you say, that made me smile, even more if i can find the recipe lol

5 Likes
7 Likes

Ahhhh, nope, group A’s :smile:

3 Likes

Im liking the dreamer clutch but the button kinda sucks. Quick 10min cad design and now i have the Throttle Mod lol It actually works really well

9 Likes

Animal protection in the Netherlands came out with a new list of animals that you are allowed to keep as a pet.
Chinchillas and servals are out. too complicated to care for, just not a good idea.
Fortunately the camel and the water buffalo are still on there :rofl:
I think it’s easier in a small country like this to have a chinchilla as a pet. I’m probably not smart enough to understand the reasoning behind this list.

5 Likes

Probably shouldn’t try to interject “reasoning” into anything involving a government list.

8 Likes

You have completely destroyed my attempt to be subtle. :rofl:

5 Likes

I know not the meaning of this word you speak of :wink:

5 Likes

Minor league baseball in Georgia, fireworks after game.

13 Likes

Princess Kalina of Bulgaria. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Seriously?

3 Likes

I’m afraid so.

3 Likes
3 Likes

"Her husband praised his wife’s “excellent physical shape” thanks to “a healthy lifestyle, daily training and good nutrition.”

“Something that is not only reflected in her good muscle tone but also in her beautiful face,” says Kitín."

I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I wonder if she’s taking testosterone.

3 Likes

Whoa!
That’s some intense confidence.

2 Likes

I’m dog-sitting a Labradoodle for the holiday weekend, he’s a certified therapy dog…
and has fallen in love with my Desk Mat from @Bull_City_Flavors :joy:

He kept sitting there smelling it until I opened it for him…

He picks it up and brings with him everywhere

Show off!

his new doggie bed?

12 Likes

Sometimes you just have to let them have it when they latch on to a “new to them” toy. :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:
He is beautiful so enjoy your time with him!

8 Likes

Did he say 6W?!!!

AW, this brings back memories. I learned how to wrap with Rip.

5 Likes

Idk but it looks like she’s trying to look like her husband. I don’t follow that story. In 2002 she still looks like herself and is smiling with 2 front teeth.

4 Likes