WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Very nice job… my yard is available for mowing like that if you wish :neutral_face: :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

@D.Sims you rolling a striper out there ?

7 Likes

Spring Green! Mine is mostly yellow flowers. Tomorrow they come to spray.

8 Likes

Yes Sir Mr. Drummer sir. I have Gen 2 of this model.

Lawn Stryper

Killed EVERYTHING 2 years back- and went 100% OCD on it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh that’s right. Would They/Them work?

5 Likes

Would you look at that!

6 Likes

You two have me completely dumbfounded. What are fluffy butts and what is a fluffy butt machine?

6 Likes

LMAO! I can’t even respond…

7 Likes

fluffy butt = chicken chick

fluffy butt machine = incubator

13 Likes

@Sevencasper … such an Aussie :hugs:

8 Likes

I see no fruit anywhere! You happen to be Scottish?

That would make you Legion. The bible is not in favour of that. :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

So they never get to meet their mother?

5 Likes

The “parents” can free range and come visit their babies :grin: but they don’t mix (because then I just have to try and separate them again).

If I have another hen turns broody she can raise them but it’s really the wrong season for broodiness, better suited to spring.

5 Likes

It’s a good thing web cams weren’t around when I was kid - I would’ve done nothing but watch stuff like this all day

7 Likes

Wow, you are the chicken lady. So knowledgeable! :+1:

4 Likes

Found this in a bag with some coke residue. I doubt it is real gold.
It must have belonged to someone with a very big nose.

11 Likes

Having a bit of free time to ponder some summer recipes.

This time it is handmade egg and chicken broth noodles with a double cooked pressed pork belly marinaded in lemon juice, oyster sauce, anise, bone marrow, sugar and a dry rice wine. Simple and bloody tasty.

11 Likes

I see a lot of Bald Eagles nest on my way to work , it amazes me to see how well they build their nest

8 Likes

I tend to rely on this excuse too: "Clearly this bag is not mine as I have both of my arms and, I do not wear nail polish’.

7 Likes

https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny

Daniel Penny is, a twenty-four-year-old college student and decorated Marine veteran, facing a criminal investigation stemming from him protecting individuals on a NYC subway train from an assailant who later died. Funds are being raised to pay Mr. Penny’s legal fees incurred from any criminal charges filed and any future civil lawsuits that may arise, as well as expenses related to his defense. All contributions are greatly appreciated. Any proceeds collected which exceed those necessary to cover Mr. Penny’s legal defense will be donated to a mental health advocacy program in New York City.

All funds will be sent to and managed by the law offices of Raiser & Kenniff, P.C

Semper Fi.

4 Likes