WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

The News - Pay attention!

Giant whale causes massive destruction while trying to invade Paris after repeated failures to reach a peace treaty with the satations around the Spanish cost.

Prince Harry hearing cut short after all being cut in half:

Fears grow as scientists are concerned over the temporal extinction of females from one Brazilian neighbourhood.

5 Likes

Let’s see if Apple can cope with the tirades of Anglo-Saxon I unleash when I’m not even annoyed.

Warning! Disparaging remarks are made regarding some named actors. Oh, and a shit-ton of fucking glorious swearing in the aid of neurolinguistics.

4 Likes

It’s the News - throw away all from yesterday.

Welfare check ordered for Andrew Tate as rumours circulate about him failing to sexually assault a woman he met.

House prices fall as the markets suddenly realise that they’ve been making the same mistake for the past two centuries.

Man repeatedly invents spurious statements in a bid to forge a career akin to David Icke’s.

4 Likes

Spending an hour with the new update.

Yes - I can be easily made happy with meditative or cosy things. And, new bookcases to put all grimoires in is pleasing. (It’s probably my insistence on ensuring that all things hygge are supported).

4 Likes

7 Likes

Well Japan, and a few others, are well ahead of you in that one.

https://www.vice.com/sv/article/gqdav4/masanobu-sato-is-a-world-class-wanker

(I remember a few other sex records and Sex Olympic events but I cannot remember the names - clearly, I am too innocent to recall such things!)

6 Likes

It seems you are more acquainted with the Sexual Olympics - I will bow to your greater depravity.

Yes, there were couples and ‘freestyle’ categories involved. Even in the UK, Banzai had rounds around it. Sadly not all is archived, so the Old Lady Wheelchair Chicken Challenge will have to suffice in giving an impression:

Oh, another to bring you joy:

4 Likes

No pictures this time but just had some amazing tile fish ceviche, blackened grouper tacos, and some great fresh fire roasted blue crab!
Now I must lapse into a food coma! :yum:

9 Likes

Well that was disappointing, I thought it was going to be with cars not other old ladies :laughing:

6 Likes

Good to know you are as bad as I am humour wise…

I was also disappointed. :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Don’t worry - As a race, we have created GTA to slake bloodlust or provide acceptable sublimation for homicidal tendencies.

4 Likes

Man claims humanity has alien ships, technology and has conducted intergalactic meetings. All occurring while the state failed to keep the location of the genitalia of multiple Presidents hidden on numerous occasions:

Scientists confused as to whether Budang subway escalator incident is an AI take over or just it realising that it’s tired of tourists.

Apple creates armoured sleep mask in order to ensure that loyal fans have enough brain cells to afford the next product.

7 Likes

An after lunch meeting somehow turned into a sci-fi discussion. Sadly, the whole time it was going on, I had this image in my head:

Damn you Jean-Luc Pilchard.

7 Likes

Smiling BIG because of the Nuggets win last night in Miami. Yep…I’ve got a Denver homer bias. They looked great for most of the game, and I love the way they play team basketball…orchestrated by Jokic and Murray. Was very impressed with rookie Christian Braun. Looking forward to tomorrow night’s game.

7 Likes

:grin: I finally got some new rubber on my ride. The old tires were looking pretty dismal and rose like crap, I kept getting flats on a daily basis. I found a good deal on some Michelin Protec tires and tubes, and the ride is smooth as silk. Time to hit the pavement for a epic ride.

8 Likes

Well, when you offer Michelin’s, you are less like to attract flats.

3 Likes

When I saw the word ‘basketball’ - things started to make sense to me.

I just thought that chicken nuggets beating Homer made no sense.

7 Likes

A WHOLE day off. We’ll, errrrr, PART of the day off …

8 Likes

Just shot coffee out of my nose. Thanks for that.

8 Likes

Taking a little break from the SFT’s and mixing, and chilling …

8 Likes