WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Ooo that’s a nice big Hickory vape mod!! Bet it throws lots of delicious clouds. Looks like you need some of Rocky’s Tater salad to go with those ribs.

6 Likes

Hickory vape mod, I like it.

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer Would love to have some of that!

5 Likes

You talking about the cat?

5 Likes

That’s what SDs gonna be doing after chowing those ribs. Nap time :sleeping:

6 Likes

8 Likes

:drooling_face: Mmm jalapeño corn bread muffins. Yes please!!!

9 Likes

@Pastorfuzz :joy: sorry should have clarified the comment, ribs! I want some ribs! lol

5 Likes

I just saw you replied to an earlier post. ‘WHEW’

4 Likes

:rofl: glad to report not having to resort to beastiality lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Is that kiwi in those cupcakes?

3 Likes

Hehe, no jalapeno corn muffins @In_Jest.

3 Likes

Maybe I should charge Starbucks a fee for increasing spilling and, as such, improving sales figures.

4 Likes

Emerging from my crypt to find that the temperature is lower and with someone taking care of the sun.

No clear deity, personification, or entity is obviously responsible: So I better thank them all - Thanking Papa Legba is always to most enjoyable.

4 Likes

Ever wonder what things were like 8 years ago here ?? Even though it’s the Vape Mail thread, there’s a lot of interesting posts, from pro veterans that have walked around at ELR. Interesting posts, and times …

5 Likes

That’s about when I stumbled into this place. I remember at lot of the names there that helped push me into the rabbit hole. Not a lot of political shit and conspiracy theory crap back then… just vapers helping vapers. Some sadly are dead and gone and some just moved on and I can honestly say I miss them all.

11 Likes

@mstokens I couldn’t have said it any better.

5 Likes

As do I …

5 Likes

Back then I was moving on from those freakin’ ciga stick thingys to a Sigelei 150 topped with a Kanger Sub Tank and that cheesy ass little rba for it. Damn mod was as big as a cigar box :sunglasses: and I struggled with the rba but I was on my way! I hate to admit it but I absolutely loved Dr. Crimmy’s ejuice :flushed:… no telling what I inhaled vaping that shit.

8 Likes

100pct agreed…Those who were here before me including yourself helped me so much. Miss a lot of them , Amy2 was so encouraging as was everyone else but I took a lot of her time.

8 Likes