WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

@mstokens I think I was dripping on bridged EGO atty’s, and vaping ultra high NIC Honey Flue Tobacco from Backwoods Brew, or some rando from Johnson Creek.

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I still vape a couple of her smashing recipes.

6 Likes

Another good movie! (Well it was to me back then, I haven’t watched it since).

2 Likes

May I just say wow?! By far my favorite setup to date!

8 Likes

Even though I’m #SteamCraveFanBoy, I can’t NOT love that setup. I’m glad it’s working out for you.

5 Likes

Welcome to Team Steam @TimWV

7 Likes

What a different world it was back then, ay?
I learned so very much, laughed my ass off and spent a lot more than I ever thought I would (in time and money). All worth it.
I found ELR at a time when I really needed a distraction from real life and a lot of those names provided just that. I’m very grateful and miss those not still around.

7 Likes

Absolutely @Lostmarbles, good times, good people, less drama.

5 Likes

Same here

Dittos.

4 Likes

More of a gateway and protection for me. The intermediary entities have their Sigils on my legs.

Papa Legba and a few others are on my right leg. My upper arm tattoos are all of the archangels in different languages and traditions.

I helps in being classed as a Sufi mystic.

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer I can’t seem to put the damn thing down, filled that tank up 3 times already lol! :steam_locomotive:

6 Likes

@TimWV now admittedly, I’ve been HOOKED on SteamCrave since the v.1, and I always LOVE IT when people have GREAT results. It doesn’t hurt that it’s a SteamCrave either, hehe, BUT, since YOU are footing the bill, YOU gotta be happy, and it sounds like you made a great decision. I know that feeling, and although it doesn’t happen AS much as it used to, it still does. Glad to hear it

Hmmmm, seeing as though I don’t personally own that badass dual 21700 Hadron, maybe YOU should start thinking about reviewing it ?? !!!

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer
Me? Do a review? I am no where near knowledgeable enough about DIY and even less knowledgeable about the workings of Mods and particularly DNA Mods to give an informative review, I can barely turn them on lol :joy: All I can say is how smoothly this thing fires and the consistency of the experience of vaping with this device and RDTA for me is flawless. I’m very happy that I spent the money and purchased this setup.
Thank you for suggesting I do a review but I would feel completely inadequate. :flushed: Cooking on the other hand I’d jump right in! :slightly_smiling_face::man_cook:

8 Likes

You CAN do it! Chub! Chug! Chug!

6 Likes

You know what @TimWV that just might MAKE you the guy. It would give people a different perspective. I can’t remember how long you’ve been vaping, but, if you’re new/newer to it, who BETTER to give THAT perspective IN a review. Don’t sweat every detail about all of the DNA features, as I’ve reviewed numerous DNA setups, and many times, I just run/review it in wattage mode (except for REPLAY !!!), which is my preferred mode.

Just food for thought. To be fair, it can take a while to photograph, write, and probably RE-write things, but once it’s done, you never know …

5 Likes

Sometimes, that’s all it takes.

3 Likes

You know what I should do @TimWV, @KC111, I should mix up a DOUBLE BATCH of the next FLAVRZ flavors, and ship them out to Tim. Then WE can review them. I put up MY thoughts, he puts up HIS thoughts. I figure it’s the LEAST he could do, seeing as though he’s got that brand spanking new, flavor chucker !!!

5 Likes

I had no idea what this was so looked it to. It’s very interesting how so many religions have the same or similar goals.
(I understand you’ve left so I don’t expect a reply, not that one’s needed).

5 Likes

Having a backup

9 Likes

That sounds great, if @TimWV has the time. That sounds like the perfect protégé/mentor relationship.

4 Likes