WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

@KC111 I can see why, I really like the second picture though, sorry

2 Likes

He knows I hate hunting, but I won’t try to change anyone. Isn’t that why people get divorced? Because they can’t be molded the way their spouse wants them to be?

3 Likes

I dunno’… I’d put Mothers in Law at the top of the list, but that’s just me.

6 Likes

I think that’s a very big reason!

2 Likes

Where’s the fun of having a molded puppet anyway?

1 Like

To be honest, idk, I’ve never mounted anything with the exception of my first big Largemouth Bass when I was 11 lol

1 Like

Might be true. All my exes had their mothers out of state. Of course mine was about an hour away. Maybe she’s the reason?!?! :laughing:

5 Likes

Mine lived 3 blocks from us, for years. She’s in a senior joint now. Her and her fleet of flying monkeys.

3 Likes

Had a beautiful day at Sandstone Falls fishing today, didn’t catch much, just two small largemouth bass but the day was wonderful in Wild Wonderful West Virginia!

15 Likes

Looks very peaceful @TimWV.

7 Likes

Any day stretching line is a winner :trophy:
Absolutely Beautiful :raised_hand:

8 Likes

[quote=“TimWV, post:1066, topic:266185”]Beautiful day at Sandstone Falls
[/quote]

Looks like a wonderful time @TimWV!!! :muscle::muscle::heart::pray:

7 Likes

Yep that’s exactly what I wanna be doing right now. Standing waist deep in the water, flipping a line into a beautiful river. I can’t do that here in Texas because there are big lizards with teeth in our rivers.

8 Likes

Very nice @TimWV .
The last time I went fishing was years ago on the Platte River near Casper Wy.
Met a friend of mine over there who kept a little camper in the woods.
We tied up some spawn sacs and waded out for some Rainbows.
I only caught 3 but my friend Mike caught 7.
He had a great recipe for them on the fire.
Cut a sliver of a stick of butter lengthwise and add some green onions and lay that inside. Fold them back over, rub Mayo on them and wrap them in foil and throw on the fire for about 5 minutes.
Damn good eats

7 Likes

@Pastorfuzz that sounds delicious!! :drooling_face: :yum:

6 Likes

From @MisterSadister on the VC …

8 Likes

how can i contact you? in business terms? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 years ago today just popped up in FB…Now i have to take pic of an entire room :face_with_head_bandage::thinking::hugs:

9 Likes

TIL… he actually survived :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m glad this is getting more press now, and I hope it leads to more people using caution before installing software, or extensions.

6 Likes