WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

@Mark_Turner, I can’t speak for @fidalgo_vapes, but you’re the LEAST political member of ELR.

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes you used to flag ALL of mine. Until I stopped posting them that is. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank You :raised_hand:
I try to stay neutral on Social Media.
As my opinions carry no weight with strangers.
And No one really cares, anyhow :smile:

8 Likes

@Stankhammer it’s a shame that Boston got out of the Mobile Audio business, as they made some top rate equipment. I never owned an Orion, but have heard a LOT of good things about them.

3 Likes

All good…No apology Needed

3 Likes

They carry a lot of weight with THIS stranger Mark. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I second that all opinions matter as long as they are addressed in a proper forum for their subject.

4 Likes

Thats not going to happen…If someine blocks someone thats their business , Im not going to inform people when and by whom they are blocked :person_facepalming:

You know how it will be enforced its been talked about over and over and over.

Now your reaching … And now im asking you to drop this because at this point your taking way too much of my time with repetitive things thst have been discussed.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about who blocks you as they just cant keep up with your intellectual ability so they probably take your words as a insult as they are just not smart enough to understand. There is a lot of that around here.

IMG_4142

I should be feeling offended and left out right now, but I’m not.
Somebody gave me a 10 ml bottle of grass oil. I’m floating 5 cm above the ground right now, so I will let this one slide. THIS TIME!

5 Likes

Minus the 6x9’s.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I thought this was America…

3 Likes

Gone? :smile:

13 Likes

Poor thing looks exhausted after lugging that thing around.

5 Likes

3 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve been impressed with the Falkens we put on both our Yotas. Just make sure to rotate them every 5k or so and they’ll last you a good 40-60 thousand miles

4 Likes

Harvested 43 Scotch bonnet peppers earlier today. 40 left on the tree.

10 Likes