WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Paging @muth, paging @muth

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 I thought the judge said you weren’t supposed to force the neighborhood kids to work for free anymore ??

5 Likes

Who do you think comes up with my recipes :laughing:

9 Likes

Exactly don’t they know who you are? The king of reviews. Hopefully they don’t get a bad review. LOL :joy: Not like you would do that over 1 order.

3 Likes

Hehe, YEAH, what YOU said. Apparently NOT. Things happen, but to happen to two of us, in apparently a short period of time seems disturbing. I’ll cut them some slack because they’re up in Abbotsford BC, and right around the corner from Drumeo, so …

2 Likes

You rang? :joy:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not exactly biscuit but in the family.

It came this way so they (BCF) sent me another and the same thing happened. Whatever it is it happens fast, from picking to shipping.

4 Likes

What was the recipe? I can’t find anything. The SSA Caramel Biscuit.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Oh, thank you very much! I have everything but the Ice Cream (SSA). I haven’t tried Caramel Biscuit solo but now I will. I have a feeling there wouldn’t be a sub for the Ice Cream, no/yes?

4 Likes

Well you can sub in your favorite VIC. LB’s would work, BUT, with the buttery heaviness of it, it will change things a bit. The SSA Ice Creams are “cleaner” if that makes sense. I was blown away by the CB, but I’ve seen others who were not, so, can’t wait to hear which camp you fall in. I saw the SolubArome Caramel suggestion, and had to tag you.

This of course ^^^^ made me think of you.

4 Likes

Yes, I appreciate that. Maybe other, less heavy ice creams will fit? VIC (Gelato) (FA)? Gelato uses more milk, less cream and no eggs. Whaddya think?

3 Likes

Well any ice cream will work, but my original thoughts when building it, was I wanted the biscuit and caramel to shine, and I wanted the ice cream to accent it, not overpower it. Any ice cream will work in moderation, so don’t sweat it.

4 Likes

Finally receiving my large area humidifier made me smile. I wake up at night with leather tongue and that’s no help for the taste buds. This made me look into the relationship of the oral environment and our sense of taste.

“Saliva is the principal fluid component of the external environment of the taste receptor cells and, as such, could play a role in taste sensitivity. Its main role includes transport of taste substances to and protection of the taste receptor.”

Role of saliva in the maintenance of taste sensitivity - PubMed

(Role of saliva in the maintenance of taste sensitivity - PubMed)

6 Likes

Mine too

4 Likes

I think its sucralose in it

3 Likes

I did one more bottle with VT sweet cream instead of ssa ice cream, works perfect

4 Likes

9 Likes

Make sure @Rocky02852 doesn’t vape it!

8 Likes