WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Great combo @Lynda_Marie.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s funny because I still use the bottle opener that came with that mod on my keychain so I thought I’d pull out the mod. I had forgotten about it. The chip they use in this is a banger.

4 Likes

Really @wllmc, really !!! Bull City Flavors is shipping orders within 1 hour 21 minutes from placing the order !!!

You guys are rocking it pretty hard here. Not UN-expected, but totally impressive.

7 Likes

ssa caramel biscuit, o damn so tasty :yum: :grin::grin:it really made me smile!
Thanks for sharing that recipe @SessionDrummer. I’ve add some solub arome caramel and it’s caramel heaven!

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Schnappi1, and thanks for the heads up on the SA Caramel, as I’d not tried that one yet.

6 Likes

I can’t believe this is popping up everywhere for me. I just placed an order at DIY Vapor Supply where they carry SA and they didn’t have it in stock.

4 Likes

Where do you get your SA Caramel? And is SA Caramel Bonbons the same/similar? DIYVS didn’t have the Caramel in stock.

3 Likes

@muth, I cannot stress this enough, because you said you LOVE da Toast. If you do, you MUST pick up (even a small bottle), of SA Breakfast. It is THE epitome of Toasted Toast.

4 Likes

When they get the caramel back in stock i’ll get the toast. I can’t believe there’s an accurate toast out there!

4 Likes

Neither could I. I think it was billed as Jam and Toast, and while there is a slight Jam to it, it’s really ALL about the Toast.

4 Likes

I got it from Nomz but they discontinued SA! Only 30ml left atm so I need to get it elsewhere

5 Likes

The only place I know is here in the US at DIY Vapor Supply and they’ve been honoring our “elrecipes” discount code, so that’s good.

4 Likes

I been trying to get rf strawberry jam with toast but cant. Hows sa breakfast compare? I was wondering how a few SA flavors are like the gorilla juices

3 Likes

@STR8V8PING as far as a “Jam and Toast” not great, BUT, as a TOAST it IS the top shelf choice. SUPER easy to fix, by adding, or making your favorite jam.

It IS, hands down, THE, “Toast” flavor to have. I tried RF’s back when the Jam Monster was all the rage, and it didn’t “toast” very well.

You could easily 1-2-3 a J and T by using Solube’s Breakfast, OOO’s SB Jam, and CAP’s Golden Butter, and vape yourself silly with it. SA’s Breakfast IS a stronger flavor, so start low, and work your way up with it.

5 Likes
5 Likes

I know they have it ish. I wanted to order it there. First time it was out of stock and i just ordered other flavors anyway. 2nd time i ordered it and then got a email that it was out of stock and refund lol. Im not trying a 3rd time

3 Likes

I have ordered from them countless times over the years, and without a single issue. My LAST order however, NOT so good. SAME thing that happened to you, happened to me. Placed a multi-flavor order, all as normal. I think a DAY or TWO after that, THEN I got a “two flavors out of stock, what would you like to do” email. Hmm, that’s odd, really days AFTER I placed the order ?? OK, sure, they gave me: “Wait for the flavors to stock, then ship whole order”, “Cancel OOS flavors, and get refund”, or “Cancel whole order” options, but WTF ??

Something suddenly got broke with their inventory/web site ? It is BECAUSE all of my orders previously were flawless, that THIS incident stood out soo much.

2 Likes

Yup same email. I dont mind ordering there still, they do have fast shippping. It happened to me on both orders from there. 1st time the jam toast and second time Lucky shot. I ended up ordering the lucky shot again from nomz and they forgot to send it lol i call it unlucky shot now.

4 Likes

LOL, that’s funny …

4 Likes

Got about a hundred (maybe 200 :man_shrugging:) tester bottles washed / dried… ready to rock n roll…

8 Likes