WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

You will have to explain that to me girl. It might be a cultural difference, but I really do not understand what that is supposed to mean.

5 Likes

5 Likes

It just occurred to me that you may have eaten wild duck. Over here, there’s a cheap, sweet wine called Wild Duck (popular among teens in my youthful heyday).

8 Likes

Ah, that explains it. I don’t drink, I don’t like it. I know as much about alcohol as I do about cars, absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

I was thinking Wild Turkey but obviously that is not a wine…

5 Likes

I have a 50 dollar bcf gift certificate that i won in the charity raffle and dont know what to get. I also won 100 FA flavorings so i know it wont be FA lol

Whats some really good chocolates and yogurt?

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Now that’s good use of AI :+1:

2 Likes

Hell no it sure isn’t! Reminds me of a band member I worked with who was a strict vegan and Wild Turkey was her drink of choice. The woman was smashed every night, lol.

7 Likes

Wtf Bcf is crazy. Placed a order with my 50 gift certificate at 2.49pm and shipped and accepted at 3 04pm . How do you pack 40 item order and ship that quick. Did they hire The Flash.

11 Likes

BCF has always had great shipping times! I usually get my orders in 2 days.

9 Likes

Same here. They keep setting new records lol

6 Likes

Woot, I actually started tasting my ADVs today. Not 100% but at the start they all tasted the same, like nothing. The first one to come through the most was a nutty mix of 6 flavors. I have a feeling that fruits might be a good choice to break through.

10 Likes

Just had my colonoscopy everything came back fine…does this mean I’m a perfect a**hole? :grin:
All joking aside, this was a follow up because the first one I had in September they found some polyps one being suspicious so I was a little anxious going in today, now relieved and thankful!

13 Likes

@wllmc and the team @BullCityFlavors make me sick how good they are.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yay good for you Tim. I gotta say I had my first a few months ago. You know what I was really worried going into it but after the Dr told me everything was good I was also relieved. Plus that 20min fart :dash: I let loose after the procedure has to be a personal record. LMAO :rofl:.

9 Likes

I had a colonscopy a few months ago. Its not bad. It came up clear yet im literally dying of gastro intestinal issues that they cant find the cause of

6 Likes

Just went through it myself. What a PITA. Good news is I don’t see the proctologist for another decade.

7 Likes

That awful, my dad is the same - never gets an answer :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes