WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

WOW, that’s a statement piece there @robrrt1

6 Likes

I think my turtle is done. He picked up some hitch hikers along the way. Don’t ask me how that happened.
I couldn’t tell you.
It’s a strange Universe, that’s all I have to say about it.

12 Likes

That looks pretty fantastic. :pray:

7 Likes

Thanks, not what I was planning to make at all. It’s a nice surprise.

7 Likes

Did you know that everyone owning a Swiss army knife can be called up to fight in the Swiss army when they are at war?

3 Likes

That war is over if they show up with this one :grin:

5 Likes

That’s really cool Jose. Love it!

4 Likes

Thanks, so do I. It’s not something you will see very often. :grin:

4 Likes

Pulled the trigger on this 3d printer i really wanted. I really shouldnt have because its way more then i can afford but its been a horrible past year for me struggling healthwise so i said f%#k it and treated myself. Gonna have to sell more 3d printed stuff and make some money back. Cant wait to get it.

10 Likes

@STR8V8PING Make me/us a tank holder brother!! Like 6/8 tanks- and I’ll buy that shit!! You’ll have your $$ back in no time!!

9 Likes

If you call the stuff he’s gonna make shit, he might not sell it to you. I wouldn’t. Buy it somewhere else …hole. :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks. I been working on designing a few cool things Ill reveal soon.

6 Likes

What kinds of different filament can you use in that printer?

4 Likes

Pretty much anything. Pla petg asa carbonfiber abs nylon pc etc

5 Likes

Beach walks with my main man makes me smile every time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I have a couple printed squonk mods that are super lightweight. Not sure what the 1st was made from, but the second is a real beaut from a high end modder made out of PA12. and I’m more than highly impressed.

3 Likes

Yea that cf infused nylon has great strength and easier to print with then reg nylon

5 Likes

Well heres a weird one. Iv been trying to vape some strawberries fir a few days and iim in mute mode. I tried it a few times this morning still no strawberry. I ate a sausage and egg on a roll , take a vape and i can taste strawberry now. How? Wtf. Hope it stays a while

8 Likes

Presentation1

5 Likes

Got my new printer today and set it up. This thing is a BEAST. So fast and amazing quality. Just finished a first test print

11 Likes