WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (III)

Cant wait to see what all you make with this monster. Those printers can do some amazing stuff.

8 Likes

The discovery of Victorian Vinegar Valentines. Here’s one:

“You claim you’re good at everything.
So, come on, show me some proof.
Let me see how good you are
At jumping off the roof.”

It’s not too late, maybe you can compose one yourself :heart:

6 Likes

As beautiful as can be,
with eyes as blue as the sea.
She was a hit, the girl that has all of it,
but someone, somewhere is sick of her shit.

9 Likes

Free Same- Day delivery…

7 Likes

Is this what you use all the time?

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 also, do you get pg from Amazon? If so which brand. I’ve always ordered off Bull City…thanks!

3 Likes

@Lynda_Marie This is the one I get, they have it in one gallon size also.

5 Likes

Yeah pretty much, it’s palm derived and priced right…

I too get my PG from BCF :+1:

5 Likes

Well, I hate that my friend is going through this, but I’m glad there are people helping him out. He helped me run my PC Gaming Clan, back in the day.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/elisha-and-jason-benner-emergency-fund

7 Likes

CF is a horrible disease. My old bosses kids both have/had it sadly one got a transplant, looked after himself & worked as a personal trainer but passed away unexpectedly a few years later.

5 Likes

My birds.

4 Likes

Called verizon about support on something and found out i can upgrade to the new s24 ultra for free. Hell yea. Iv been rolling with the s21 ultra for so long and could have got a free new phone all this time

6 Likes

@STR8V8PING read up on it first, and make sure it’s better. My co-worker trashed his iPhone for a new Sammy when he saw my S21 Ultra, but he got the 22 somehow. After listening to him, glad I got the 21U.

2 Likes

Ready for the smoker in the morning, dessert is done :yum: :drooling_face:

11 Likes

Yea the 21 imo was better then the 22 .my bro had the 22. . The 24 ultra looks like a beast though

3 Likes

Just got the 24 ultra today and i am in love. Its very impressive. Im already thinking best galaxy phone of all time. Its a major jump up from the 21ultra. The built in AI is great for my lazy ass when it comes to typing. Camera is incredible.Love that it has a SPen.Screen is much more crisp then 21 too. 45w charging nice.

4 Likes

This made my Friday! Time to order vg/pg! $100!

12 Likes

Are you scratching and driving??? Is that a winner?
My wife does those , i try to do 1 and my head hurts

4 Likes

Congrats on the win. I can never win more then my ticket price back on those things

4 Likes

:joy::joy: heck no! My daughter bought me this one at the gas station. It takes me like 20 minutes to scratch it. It was a $100 winner that she bought with another winner. I like playing the Monopoly ones. I don’t like these.

5 Likes