WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

@woftam, you’d be surprised how many times that happens !!

11 Likes

@SessionDrummer Idk if you remember this but that Aromamizer Plus I couldn’t find…that’s what made me smile today. After a year of searching it finally showed up in a shopping bag full of vape gear that I hid away. Along with several attys I haven’t even built yet. It was like Christmas.

8 Likes

Woo Hoooooo @muth !!!

6 Likes

I got sunset bike and titan, quality end to a day

13 Likes
10 Likes
4 Likes

I just imagine some guy sitting around like “better check the fine print”

5 Likes

Ah ha, that explains the warm, fuzzy feeling I get :grinning:

4 Likes

Use Chrome !!!

3 Likes

Sometimes simple is all you need …

6 Likes

Trying to decide whether to pre order the moog matriarch or novation summit. 4 voice paraphonic moog vs 16 voices of bi timbral digital water

3 Likes

They look great. I was an appliance service person. Doing refrigeration I of course cleaned steel and copper for welding. Towards the end of my time they started to come out with a cleaner for copper. Darned if I can remember the name of the stuff but man it worked amazingly well. Check out an appliance parts service place and they might have the product. It came with a cotton ball thing on the end of the stick and you just kinda painted it on and wiped it off with a damp rag. Again, sorry for the “old age” memory.

4 Likes
8 Likes

His passion is just awesome to watch

5 Likes

https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news/hampton/officials-urine-sample-that-prompted-hampton-va-evacuation-was-vinegar/2014104821

Oh, this was hilarious to watch unfold. My silly state. :rofl:

5 Likes

6 Likes

The original was one of my first kits I bought , kangertech imo was a pioneer when it came to sub ohm devices , i would love to see the come back with something… Memories

4 Likes

I’ve never seen that before, but I like the looks a lot.

3 Likes

Ya I had the sub box mini back in 2016 ish it was a solid device for its day , nostalgia I believe is what I’m thinkimg lol

3 Likes

I may have to find, and dig out my Provaris… :slight_smile:

2 Likes