WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

I know… my gosh! Beautiful!

@ozo opening the “Provari” thread. :grinning:

5 Likes

You are very kind, Brother…God bless you, and all that you hold dear in your heart.

2 Likes

I’ll be waiting here for you with my camera. :blush:

1 Like

Awww… you made my day!

1 Like

Hubby posted this one to me on Facebook this morning…

Made me giggle.

10 Likes

Morning sunrise at the airport

7 Likes

You do know in the UP of Michigan there are only two seasons, right?

Winter and Winter’s coming.

4 Likes

Hhaaa… yes, I do know.
and my hubby is from Mississauga, Canada.
HE knows winter, much better than I.

2 Likes

Ya, I bet he really has trouble driving that truck down on those treacherous TX roads…
not so easy as in Mississauga, eh?

3 Likes

Finding out the DEA is not going to ban kratom , at least for the time being!

1 Like

Revolver sold 51% of the company to the Big boy, MIller. All drivers were laid off last month. Sean is going to school on the 24th to get his CDL, then start his new career in long-haul trucking.

So… new adventures in our future! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My hubby told me we have a little extra money this week so I can spend $20 or $30 on something that I want! I think I wanna get a coil master 521 tab V2 that I found on ebay for $29.99! So if anyone has anything to say about this device, good or bad, please speak now so I can decide whether to get it or not! I have read the thread that compares the GV 521 tab to the CM 521 tab but that thread was created back in March so I was wondering if anyone has anything new to add or if the people who got one then has anything to say about how well the device has held up over time now that it has been about 6+ months.

2 Likes

Love mine and haven’t had any issues to date!

2 Likes

Go for it. Make sure you cover the holes with tape or something so no little bits of wire fall in and short the device.

3 Likes

Really good useful tip there since i have seen on reviews how wire pieces have been falling into those holes. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thank you for that tip…I never would have known to do that or the fact that could happen at all had you not mentioned it!!!

2 Likes

Realised I’ve not been on any other social media platform for the last few days because I’m spending so much time on here - this community is so lovely :blush:

7 Likes

No prob…@ozo helped me with this tip a while back…def helps!

1 Like

Being from Canada I don’t find this funny at all… Winter is coming :disappointed_relieved: :snowflake:

2 Likes