WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

this a smile? some…myself would love to know more info as ali type sellers as those prices are tempting, i am aware of waiting a month but not rec’v at all concern me :laughing:

5 Likes
3 Likes

Meh, more an update to the prior post already here, but I did laugh when I got that second email seconds after the purchase.

You can’t get a 1070 for under 100 USD, the going price seems to be over 200 USD right now, and the 80s had two things in common:

1: Account had two positive feedback from 6 months in the past.
2: Put up 5 cards at once, for 80 USD a pop.

Dunno how they’re benefiting from this scam (the paypal transfers were never actually made), but it’s kinda annoying.

I’d also note that they used stock photos, but so did almost everyone, from one-off flippers to actual store fronts, despite the fact almost everyone in the world literally has a camera in their damn pocket so you’d think this wouldn’t still be an issue.

3 Likes

Only a skull and a pair of trousers remained after a suspected rhino poacher was killed by an elephant and then eaten by lions in Kruger National Park, South African National Parks said.

12 Likes

Aww, man. I was gonna ask you for the seller, for a gift for my guy. At least you managed to get a refund, though. I’ve got a FAB track record on Ebay, but then I mostly stick to buy it now, and really watch out for the feedback numbers and comments. I also don’t usually get electronics, which is HUGE scam territory.

Meanwhile, I can’t get a damn package from a China vape shop to save my life. I literally have FOUR packages floating in the breeze, and can’t get money back or delivery on any of em. Hell, i can’t even get a response from Efuntop. Ya’ll warned me. I’m the idiot who bought there anyway. rofl

But today I did get a smile, because my VaporRange package that has been lost with USPS for a month, finally made it back to Vapor Range…or will today, anyway. Then they’ll reship it to me, and I’ll FINALLY have my dang Profile RDA!

I’m clearly screwed on the goodies from Efun-top though, so I’m guessing I’ll never see my OFRF Gear tank or any of my coil building tools/wire etc. Those asshats.

5 Likes

rofl @CosmicTruth … I just realized I can STILL do the whole theme song in my head. Also have irrational ear worm memory for Mr.Ed, I Dream of Jeanie, and Green Acres. Rather funny when you realize i cannot remember what I had for dinner 2 nights ago. Aaahhhh, perils of aging.

6 Likes

Fur kids napping makes me smile. Peace and quiet for a bit.

10 Likes

#CatsRule @Letitia

5 Likes

Unfortunately they’ve figured that out.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Times like these I’m missing the emojis. Gracie does that to George regularly.

5 Likes

giphy-19
Cats are getting smarter :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I got to ride my new to me bike today! Weather is either warm or cold but today was warm again! So I rode! :-):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

It’s a beauty Jenn.

6 Likes

I bet it’s with a USPS ramp agent. They work for the airlines not usps, and they can lose pallets of packages. Then a month later they just turn up. I’ve got an atty that’s been stuck that way for a week now.

6 Likes

@Cutlass92 I wish I believed that… I’m in logistics, and once things at DHL roll into Dead Letter status…ug. Better chance of alien abduction than those things ever showing up. What really pisses me off is I’ve followed efun-top’s instructions to the letter to request customer care… I’ve sent them 4 emails begging for assistance, reship, refund whatever. As the shipper of record, they can file a claim with DHL and get money back. But no response. As far as customer care, Its literally the worst I’ve ever had with an online vape shop. And what really chaps my bum is that I posted reviews for each of the items saying I never got them, and they’ve been deleted. grrrr. lol I asked the guy in the efun-top promo thread for help, which is about my last option before I start bashing them LOUDLY. lol

@Jenn_72 Seriously, that is the snazziest bike I think I’ve ever seen. Just gorgeous!

So my fun smile-worthy thing today is I finally got to place my giant (for me, anyway! Like 40 new flavors, most in 1-2 oz sizes) flavor order! Got a big chunk coming from DIY E-Liquid Supplies, and a bigger chunk coming from Nic River. SO excited. I sat down with about my 25 most ‘dying to make that!’ recipes and figured out exactly what I needed to order, so I could mix at will. Thrilled! Can’t wait! And the DIY E-Liquid Sup stuff is already shipped in about 5 hours, and its from my home state, so it should be quick! Woot!

7 Likes

I didn’t realize it was DHL, I was under the impression it was USPS. I personally don’t have much experience with DHL, just a handful of packages and they have always shown up for me. Good luck.

3 Likes

Thank you sweetie! It’s been taking up alot of my time lately. Went to S Fl within 48 hours of having it. Lol :-):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I had only put 30 miles on it on a Wednesday, packed it Thursday and took off early Fri morning. Love it!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I moved up to a much bigger bike plus more comfortable at that. My other one I ended up having to total since the repairs vs value were upside down. I came out on the good side. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Today was installing new speakers to the bike. Went from dated Rockford Fosgates to a pair of Hertz. Now going to read the forum some and mix up a few recipes over the weekend. Hope everyone is having a nice Easter weekend! :slight_smile:

5 Likes