WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Honestly I almost pissed my pants laughing

5 Likes

Lock up your daughters, lock up your wives. My manliness impresses everyone!!! :muscle:

Actually my manliness got stymied because of the beer and a few pulls on the sativa vape. Slept right through the UFC event too… damn it!

6 Likes

Did you record it? There were a few excellent fights.

Speaking of smiling, headed to UFC 236 on the 12th. Going to see Blessed fight live.

Edit, the fight is on the 13th but going to drive to Atlanta on the 12th.

8 Likes

I’ll download it or maybe find a reply. Hate that I missed the main event although I know how it ended and that’s not what I was expecting.

5 Likes

@TheTinMan have you been to a fight before? Good times for sure! I remember loading the boys into the 81 Taurus and heading to Buffalo for #7! Real good times!

5 Likes

Nice, Ken Shamrock!

I’ve been to a UFC Fight Night but never a PPV event.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Where are you?

3 Likes

Lara beach, antalya Turkey.
And just to make that scene better i had a beer and aromamizer plus on table next to me.

7 Likes

So many people underestimate Justin Gaethje. Including myself. But dammit man that boy is a stud. So @JMak642 and I had these conversations. I always thought JG would be the first real test Barbosa has ever seen in terms of kicks. So while the fight didn’t go as I expected, the beginning did show signs that JG can keep up with Barbosa’s leg kicks.

5 Likes

Anything in that pic but them white legs would make the scene better :rofl:

Kidding brother, enjoy your vacation.

7 Likes

I underestimated JG. I thought Barbosa would win that easily.

5 Likes

Drums !!!

12 Likes

Just mixed my first 500 ml! Finally found a great flavor I can stick with =)

9 Likes

Whew @RexRabbit that’s a mighty big bottle-o-commitment. Looks great !!

7 Likes

More drums…

10 Likes

Ahhhhh I see a Calypso man in our future! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Nostalgia:

I have no idea why this popped up as a YouTube suggestion. It also surprised me why I remember the entire theme song lyrics so well after so many years.
9 Likes

animated-minions-hell-yeah-its-friday
Long week time to party =)

8 Likes

SO, got an email a couple days later from ebay “we deleted this item, and the user, and don’t pay them!” I’m like. . But I already paid them, but checked paypal and the payment was actually pending (guess ebayers have to ship to claim paypal transfers?) so cancelled that and got it back. Then I tried again, another card for like 100 USD, literally while the page was refreshing after the payment I got an email “We deleted this item and user and don’t pay them!”

My 100% fraud rate on ebay is still going strong after like, 7 years.

5 Likes