WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

I hope you’re planning to grill that :drooling_face:

2 Likes

@anon84779643 I know it, but I can see how others might forget, or get confused on this.

2 Likes

Only thing better than that, is SMOKING da meats on a cold rainy day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine has actually been marinating all night, I started it before I went out last night, and I did remember to flip my meat (gee that sounds so naughty!! :crazy_face: ) when I got home… and I flipped it when I finally found some coffee this morning… Good thing I have my garage, it’s still raining here… off and on… and everything is wet outside… just ugg… I want to curl up with my few juices I recently released, work on a few hand projects and maybe take a late nap… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

but after all these years?? lol… not too hard to get or understand…
I just love favors that are really good. the grail of all goodness…
Once you really understand them, its hard not to get lost in the flavors you can make
:crown: lookie… I found my… :smiley:

2 Likes

SD you want to come over and flip this meat?? lolol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

@anon84779643 if it’s not naughty, you’re doing something wrong !!!

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

lmao… well now that you insisted :stuck_out_tongue:

lol I am mucking around right now with more nuts… I just slid a hand full of pecans into my smoker grill and they are popping like someone is shooting in a dark alley! :smiley:

2 Likes

How did I know it was Chicago !!!

2 Likes

I had a 76 straight 6 Nova… gee I miss it… it was a tank! :slight_smile:
Sprite green and a white top! <3

2 Likes

That the gunmetal doesn’t look terrible riding the rose gold sirius.

5 Likes

Purdy!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you @anon84779643. And yes, sometimes I DO run horizontals … testing with my NOT fancy, not vertical 7 wraps…

Not terrible, but the v2 does want a bigger multi wire me thinks…

6 Likes

What’s making me smile today? I’ll tell you…

Topside dual with Asgard 30mm. I have dual 22ga Titanium, 6-1/2 wraps, 3.5mm ID. Rockin some Jangotus at 4.7V. It’s an amazing combination of the various parts!!

10 Likes

Wow. That’s a seriously fruity mix!

3 Likes

Better than not being able to stop flipping your meat. Too much flipping can be a problem!

5 Likes

It’s probably the most unique recipe I’ve tried - ever. Yes, it’s fruity, but it doesn’t really taste like anything in particular. All the flavors combine to create - well - Jangotus. If you have the flaves I highly recommend it. If not, well I wouldn’t recommend many subs at all.

3 Likes

Finally starting to organise my mad science lab

9 Likes

I can’t top @GuernseyNick’s ever expanding vape cave, but was talking with @fidalgo_vapes about some RFSC flavors, one of which I had not really touched since I bought it and did extensive SF testing. I kept seeing him mention it, but didn’t give it much mind. Well today, I located, and fresh mixed up some RFSC Strawberry Milkshake, and hehhe, DAMN, I had forgotten how GOOD it was, and literally fresh mixed, solo @ 4%. Just goes to show you, you never know what you might want to RE-try out, you might like it.

5 Likes