WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

You on some kool-aid today ain’t you man!? Lol! I just ordered some grape MF thank you very much! I needed some more dark chocolate and thought why not.

2 Likes

You just killed me with that. It looks fabulous.

3 Likes

Dropping two out of three kids off for school… Peaceful day ahead with just the youngest :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have to reply again later, not even done with my first cup of coffee, I can’t smile yet. :smile:

4 Likes

My youngest started kindergarten today…I don’t know whether to be happy or sad that all of my kids are in school now…but it really made me smile when he got on the bus because he was smiling so big and he was so happy and excited to be going to school…then the bus left and I couldn’t help but cry…I haven’t worked since my youngest was born and it has been me and him everyday for the past five years while his brothers were at school and daddy was at work…I must say that I love all of my kids equally, but the bond one has with each of their children is different…and the bond I have with my youngest is very special because he is definitely a mama’s boy, the only one out of my three sons I can say this about…I miss him, but it did make me smile!

8 Likes

16 Likes

Amen, sister! Coffee is love, coffee is life. Nectar of the gods. Now I want coffee…

9 Likes

After 8 cups this morning now I’m smiing :grin: :joy:

6 Likes

Getting this from a dear friend on FB fixing it and sending back

7 Likes

How about a bitchy woman with a concealed carry permit?:joy::laughing:

10 Likes

Hmmmm. Smile today. Did my 2nd interview today for a new job. Went well…but we will see how it goes.

Beyond that my bull city flavor order got delivered to my work today and is waiting for me tomorrow. I also see that my eciggity order is in on track for delievery for tomorrow which has my new goon and tsunami 24 in the box with a few other goodies. So we all know what I’ll be doing tomorrow afternoon. :thinking: Rebuilding rda’s and having an rda party.

6 Likes

good luck !

2 Likes

Best of Luck my friend!

3 Likes

Thanks @Maureeenie and @Kalahariuk I should hopefully know by the end of the week.

3 Likes

Good luck on the job front! :smiley:

3 Likes

Touch`e :smile:

1 Like

WMMST I am doing an online survey RIGHT NOW …
This is the first question …

11 Likes

Well thats interesting! :grin:

3 Likes

OMG !!!
So my answer nullified me from the survey … apparently I did not fit their target demographic !!!

WTF were they looking for ? The walking dead ?

3 Likes

I’m really interested to know what the second question was if you pressed yes! :thinking:

Q: when was the last time you ate someone else’s brain?

A. Doing it right now nom nom nom
B. It’s too early in the day and I tend not to attack people before lunch.
C. I am new to all this zombie malarkey and just don’t fancy it yet.

5 Likes