WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

It’s a trick question. lmao
If you answer yes they toss your survey out and notify Social Security. When you get older you’ll be SORRY. LMAO

3 Likes

Best of luck on the job. Don’t forget to change all your vape orders delivery addresses if you get it.

If you don’t mind what kind of work do you do?

1 Like

Human resources.

1 Like

OH OK one of those H & F guys.

hiring and firing

2 Likes

That’s not bitchy, that’s sexy…:thumbsup:

4 Likes

I remember my oldests first day of school I drove her there instead of putting her on the bus and she was so excited… I then got back in my car but instead of leaving right away I say there and cried so I can certainly understand the mixed emotions of it.

2 Likes

Maybe they wanted compulsive liars.

1 Like

Yeah I had a little breakdown with my first one too…he got on the bus, but he started crying as it was pulling away, I wanted to get him off of it but it was too late, so I did what any mother would do…I ran up the street to my house, jumped in my car and sped until I caught up to the bus and then I followed him to school, I parked in the bus lane, which is a major no no, and then I grabbed him when he got off the bus at school and gave him a big hug…I didn’t want to let go until the teachers made me! It was really hard to let him go!

WMMST

A Gift from my ELR Friend @Pugs1970
A 30ML bottle of vanana something from @Pugs1970 and a 10ml Key Lime Cookie
Dudus, you are a true Legend THANK YOU !!!
(Pro looking bottle too … Kudos!)
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

my son was a good boy at school all day and he participated in the class activities instead of just doing his own thing… huge leap forward for my little guy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m still smiling… prolly won’t quit for awhile.

My grandaughter Kit, walking for the first time without holding onto the
coffee table or couch!
She’ll be 1 yo on the 25th of this month.

16 Likes

oh how precious, look at her go :smiley:

1 Like

@Pattie is back on line :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks brother. It’s been a few weeks but I’m getting better. :yum:

1 Like

I AM GRINNING From Ear to Ear !
My Awesome Missus has just brought me 2 ostrich burgers to work !!!

2 Likes

Wow @Alisa I can’t believe it has been a year already! Seems like only a few months ago I was congratulating you when she was born! They grow so fast!

2 Likes

You are so right.
Time… it’s a ‘gotcha’ !!

2 Likes

I’ve got a big ol’ smile on my face today because I got a new dryer!!! It has steam and about a million other settings, it plays me a little song while I’m taking the clothes out, and it has an app for my phone!

10 Likes

Winning the Therion DNA 75 from GearBest :smiley: Thank’s @June

16 Likes

Congrats again on the win Rob :slight_smile:

4 Likes