What have YOU done for ELR lately ? What's ELR mean to you?

Ah. I saw this and didn’t read ‘up’.

4 Likes

I saw them both​:innocent::joy:

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever been in charge of that group - but I think it’s meant for forum participation, but I could be mistaken! If it’s just by your ELR account age, then you are definitely eligible :smiley:

@Kinnikinnick @Silhouette @JoJo do you remember how the forum founder’s group is managed?!

5 Likes

These were the two biggest factors …Ken o where and JoJo wanted to have a mentor group , but that didn’t sit right so it was changed to what its is …

4 Likes

It didnt specify much, its why I asked as I was curious to see if it was worth joining.

5 Likes

This is from Ken when they decided to do it. I had to browse through that thread as it was decided before JoJo brought me on. :+1:

6 Likes

Curiosity is always good. But yeah you don’t really get anything extra except a badge at that time for being active in the forums during that time.

But yeah. I’ll let sleeping dogs sleep. Lol.

5 Likes

I’m enjoying this site so far. Got a lot of recipe ideas. Been doing DIY for around 6 months now and not looking back.
Donated a couple of times already to help keep it going.
I am fairly new here and haven’t posted much, long work hours, but i do enjoy everything that i have seen so far.
Still trying to figure the navigation around here.
Everyone stay safe. Looking forward to be on here for the long term.

7 Likes

Thanks for joining, donating, and posting @Pastorfuzz.

4 Likes

It’s largely defunct and honestly I think the groups should be removed.

5 Likes

What I’ve done for ELR? Shameless promotion! The users from Italy are mostly my fault… :rofl:
Tomorrow evening I’ll do a live tutorial on YT in Italian (I’ll have quite an audience…) teaching how to use it properly and also promoting this side of the site!!

10 Likes

@Iv3shf one of the BEST posts on this thread !!!

6 Likes

LOL :rofl:

Nice move :ok_hand:t2::hugs:

6 Likes

A bit late to respond to this, so please forgive me. Life gets in the way of my best laid plans again. I’m now running at close to 300 flavours, so yeah, I’ve tried more than a few to see how our tastes compare. What never ceases to amaze me, is your innate skill at putting into words “tastes” and your ability to purvey to the reader an overall sense of what you are going to get from said flavour. I tend to get stuck at “this is a nice flavour. Not too strong.” After that I find myself lost for words. That’s a skill I don’t appear to have. Doesn’t bother me while you are here though, so thanks again, my friend. Priceless.

6 Likes

I did it… unfortunately doesn’t seem high res… but… at least I did something, is not my channel and trying to get people involved in mixing… for who understands italian… here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_hrtig1YY8

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @Steve68, that really means a lot. Hopefully our palates are similar, so I’m not leading you astray. Thank you.

5 Likes

Great video. My Italian is a bit rusty, were you in that video @Iv3shf ?

2 Likes

I take offense to bitey! Puncture with canines in precisely the right place sounds better.

2 Likes

Yep, the old one… :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, either I have to re-learn Italian, OR, get Google Translate, and join you. ANOTHER old guy. :slight_smile:

Italian is similar to Spanish, so I can pick a lot of it up. Great job, and I’d never know about this, and I thank you for doing it, and more importantly, sharing it @Iv3shf.

Great, great, great. Giving back Frank. Lot of respect from me (and others) for that.

5 Likes