What have YOU done for ELR lately ? What's ELR mean to you?

Agreed. You’ve posted about a BAZILLION recipes up here, so this in no way is limited to PV. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Well being noob to DIY (bout 8 months) I certainly don’t have the knowledge to give as most you others and that’s an understatement, I have shared some decent (IMO) recipes I hope others will enjoy, especially my, The OFFICIAL STATE DRINK :us: , recipe (plug for me, lol) and I just shared a DIY Surface Spray Sanitizer recipe, Also as soon as I get my first Unemjoyment check, I will donate, there’s just a ton of knowledge you guys and gals share here!

14 Likes

I did not say it was… I said you forgot you and your recipes too :stuck_out_tongue:
ha! :smiley: I have work to get done… disappearing for a while… :cry:

I know we have more out there that do contribute in a lot of ways… and just happy we all do…
Keep it up! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t think @daath will consider me out of line by saying you should wait until your income regulates before donating. I’ll donate for you then if you’ll insist! Take care of yourself right now.

**Done. Too late to argue now.

13 Likes

Hehe, I hear you, I have a real problem, as they are never done-enough …

7 Likes

Yes you have @Rocky02852. Thank you.

7 Likes

It’ll be a while before I can since I am missing too much to make it, but I am certain that is a good one. :+1:

7 Likes

“Wow, THAT was FAST”

“That’s what SHE said”

5 Likes

Phil, your a stand up guy (er fish) !

8 Likes

I have to say I am proud of our Rocky… met him a while back… and yeps… cool dude!! :stuck_out_tongue:
He has a few flavorah and some of mine too… good tastes are hard to knock :wink:

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 now has a shiny new supporter-badge :slight_smile:

Thank you @anon70102222 and @Rocky02852! :slight_smile:

No one should feel the need to donate that can’t afford it - I will keep all your recipes safe regardless! In fact, I feel that if you are on the forum, then you are already donating, and I am very happy about that!

12 Likes

I got nuthin’.
Unless you include stupid asinine comments :smile:

14 Likes

Nothing says, “This is where you should be” more than that.

@daath any chance we could get a “Covid-19 like boost” ??

:slight_smile:

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 2 hours before trying again.

6 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Increased by 33% now - We need more likes these days :rofl:

13 Likes

Hehe, thanks Boss. I didn’t know if I was going to get sent to the corner or not.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Go sit here! :smiley:

7 Likes

ok I have run out of smiles for the hour… uggg!! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Gotta say @anon70102222 and @daath although I do feel undeserving, you guys are a class act and I’m honored to be a part of such a great community of DIY vapers !

10 Likes

Not at all @Rocky02852 you’re serving up a lotta sanity here brother, and good recipes too.

7 Likes