What have YOU done for ELR lately ? What's ELR mean to you?

NO WAY @anon84779643 that you OUT-liked me, no way !!!

7 Likes

But you could always, “Lick me on Fakebook” (as some “social media” aficionados are fond of saying) !

:star_struck:

4 Likes

I was!!! It told me I had used the max and had to wait an hour!! :cry: :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Pffbbt. Please.

You’ve had plenty of great contributions over the years!

10 Likes

Trouble, … right here in River City !

Source: https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/en/s/samueljohnson/137080/samueljohnson1-2x.jpg

2 Likes

So you’re a fan of asininity, then? :laughing:

8 Likes

I am posting regularly on the good deals page. This doesn’t need to much knowledge.

I posted a flavor review of Starfruit (WF). It was missing and is such a great flavor.

I share some recipes and I rate them afterwards down, while learning to improve my mixing. Every recipe has to be 5 star for me to post…just to discover a few weeks later I can do it better and to rate down the recipe.

:point_right:My next target is to get a review on one of my recipes

:point_right:The target afterwards is to get a positive review on one of my recipes

8 Likes

What have I done? Not a darn thing really. What is it? A collection of friends and acquaintances that I enjoy hearing from. The commonality of vaping and mixing is a really good start. It has become one of the best social sites on my list.

11 Likes

I know this ain’t the place for this topic… but anyway, like @anon84779643 I’m not impressed by some flavor vendors offerings. but even they make certain flavors that’s the best I’ve had. Once I locked onto those flavors, then it simplified mixing for me. Nobody need every flavor, but it did take a lot of different flavors/vendors to find which best suit me. So after a little over 700 flavors I narrowed those down to the flavors that best suit my palate regardless of the vendor. Sad to say now, some of my faves are no longer available.

12 Likes

Truth!

Telling it like it is!

For the win!

Seriously. Been through 500 flavors here, and the majority of them have been just wading through all the shit and trying to find what keeps my personal boat afloat. And while it’s proven TO ME (beyond a shadow of a doubt) that there is no one vendor that does everything right/perfect.

And yes…

Amen brother.

Pisses me off to no end the ones we lost due to unfounded panic and/or stupidity. But it also saddens me for the few lost due to lack of materials being available and forcing the manufacturer to reformulate. But the latter can’t be helped, and ‘that’s just life’.

Still hate that I never got to try the original Ina waffle, and many of the defunct v1’s (Cap), among others.

9 Likes

I’m sure you’re going to burn through the extra 33% in less than an hour :clock1: :grinning:

6 Likes

What better way to say, “love you long time” ?
:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

If only, he uses his likes to mark how far he’s read. No love there :flushed: :grin:

5 Likes

Absolutely the right place for it @pro_vapes.

4 Likes

#OgreVision
#EndOfLine

6 Likes

I might be able to help you out a wee bit in that regard.

4 Likes

Outstanding @SteveTC, thank you.

2 Likes

Hehe @Josephine_van_Rijn, he actually pushed me up to 34% !!!

4 Likes

That buys you a minute extra :happycry:

5 Likes

4 Likes